Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its been awhile [I was grounded]

Default Its been awhile [I was grounded]

Oh yes, my parents decided to ground me for like 329057482974397643 years simply because i talk to e-people. Much has happened in the last 2 months, in which many may not care about. But I'll talk about it anyway, just for kicks. I dated a psycho-path rapist [I didn't know, I swear!]. Haa, he was a strange experience, no, I did not get raped though, I'm too paranoid around guys anyway so I wouldn't go anywhere alone with him. I also went to New York to tour colleges, see family, and I also met Jacob [thatoneguy] and his girlfriend in Staten Island. I'm thinking about going to Columbia. I got accepted into a highly selective college prep program at my school, and alot more shit has happened, but whatever. I just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive and out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.
    twitter.
    last.fm

You're touring colleges? Have you even reached puberty yet?

Quote Originally Posted by All About Eve View Post
    You're touring colleges? Have you even reached puberty yet?
    Get out of my head!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

E-dating psychopaths? watta loser.

Endy must have been crushed.

Lightbulb

If your parents are already pushing college on you and you're allowing them to, you're setting yourself up for several years of Hell.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Wait, so while you were grounded for talking to people on the internet, you met someone from the internet?

Oh, and, welcome back.

erm, no.
    He was a guy I met through a friend. Extremely hot, sweet, covered up all of his fucked up past [and quite well I must say].
    But I found out through someone who has access to confidential information in the school, that he had raped 2 girls, and threatened several people with death. He has also been to juvi for attempted murder. Like I said, I didn't know this. And yes, I am only 12 but I wanted to look at colleges anyway, just to get an idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.
    twitter.
    last.fm

Oh yes, and also, I was grounded by my mom for talking to e-people. My dad was cool with the whole meeting e-friends thing. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.
    twitter.
    last.fm

Is this the guy that you said was awesome and 16?