Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Did Bush Destroy Al-Quida?

Default Why Did Bush Destroy Al-Quida?

As the death toll of the tsunami soars past the 100 000 mark, I can only put the blame on one man -- George W. Bush. Had he not launched a hunt for Bin Laden and his men, you can bet that the Saudi billionaire would have donated a fair chunk of money to the relief of his Muslim brethern that have suffered so much in Indonesia, among other places, because of the tsunami.

DAMN YOU DUBYA!!!!

I equally cry the loss of Arafat who passed away last month. He was a good man. A real generous man who would had no doubt sent in the billions he stole from his people back to the aid of the victims of the tsunami.

Let's hope Pinochet won't die soon so he could donate some of the money he stole too.

Arrow

Your idea is not original. You lose points for submitting it as your own.

And you could've equally blamed bin Laden - had he not launched a war against the U.S. we could've had many more funds with which to give to the Indian rim (I guess that's what you'd call it). Now THAT'S an original idea, thunk up as this post went along, no less.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

I never said this is original. I saw someone write a satire, had a laugh, thought it was true enough, and summerized the joke in my own words. Wasn't really trying to go anywhere past that... but yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I was led on to make this post after I read something similar online--not like it matters, but give credit where credit is due, right? My bad.

america wasnt gonna donate shit all to the tsunami disaster i live in wa in australia and i know for a fact it is fucked all this shit but if it wasnt for the indonesians and tourists discriminating bush he wouldve stayed at home or played golf and noit given a shit he and america are stubborn bitches and they best be helpin out cause australia is

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    ...but give credit where credit is due, right? My bad.
    Ooooh, you just got SERVED.

/that episode of South Park was on tonight
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

I'll download the new season sometimes this week. I should at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    Ooooh, you just got SERVED.

/that episode of South Park was on tonight
    lol the michael jackson episode was on tonight, "chopping wood is ignorant" lol JAMMONNA

This topic would be better if HP's post was a punchline to the question, like "B cuz they tryed 2 kill his daddy lolzL!~!!!1"
    omg sigged fuck you

Who says Al Qaeda is destroyed. I'd bet there are people in this country who think they might be responsible for this tsunami. You know, just like they believed Saddam was behind 9/11.

I think the tsunami is Paris Hilton's fault. Do you remember how her eyes glowed like the Devil's in that video, But she was only trying to have a good time and just drank too much.