Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: because of pretty fly

Default because of pretty fly

All my friends listen to punk, me and my friend are obsessed with offspring but everyone else they say offsprings gay because they heard pretty fly and that's what they think all there songs sound like, thats gay, i love that song but i wish it wasn't so popular because it gave them a bad name to people who listen to punk. But everyone else who takes the time to see how kick ass offspring actually is they love them.

i agree with you, most of the people i know that say "offspring suck", i always ask them "well what song did you hear?", and 99.9999999% of them say "pretty fly for a white guy".

anyone who says offspring sucks can go fuck a reindeer, and then give a polar bear a blow job.

because the offspring rules, no question about it
    My offspring shows:
    9/9/2012- Stone Pony Summer Stage- Asbury Park, New Jersey
    9/20/2012- The Paramount- Huntington, New York
    9/16/2016- Fillmore- Silver Spring, Maryland
    10/30/2016- Alaska Airlines Center- Anchorage, Alaska

or they have heard why don't you get a job
    Kevin: We never talk about my glasses; they're cool! We talk about Greg's penis, we can talk about my glasses.
    Ron: Really fuckin' big man.
    Brian: Yeah, just for the record, Greg has the biggest penis in the band. It's 7 1/4".We all got drunk and...
    Flipside Magazine 1989

www.offspringtrade.netne.net

Or they have different opinions of what kinds of music they like.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Or they have different opinions of what kinds of music they like.
    Mostly, yes. Often they are metallica stylish people......
    Kevin: We never talk about my glasses; they're cool! We talk about Greg's penis, we can talk about my glasses.
    Ron: Really fuckin' big man.
    Brian: Yeah, just for the record, Greg has the biggest penis in the band. It's 7 1/4".We all got drunk and...
    Flipside Magazine 1989

www.offspringtrade.netne.net

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy Of One71 View Post
    i agree with you, most of the people i know that say "offspring suck", i always ask them "well what song did you hear?", and 99.9999999% of them say "pretty fly for a white guy".

anyone who says offspring sucks can go fuck a reindeer, and then give a polar bear a blow job.

because the offspring rules, no question about it
    Beastiality much?

I don't agree that Offspring haters suck, but most of them haven't given them a real chance. I think the problem is more "Original Prankster" than Pretty Fly or WDYGaJ.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheOne_NL View Post
    Mostly, yes. Often they are metallica stylish people......
    Most people who don't like the Offspring like Metallica? What kind of hell dimension are you living in?

Pretty Fly and WDYGAJ were actually pretty good. The problem is definitely Original Prankster. In my opinion its the weakest single they've ever put out and following those two singles gives the impression to many people that Offspring are an immature, almost 'gimmicky' band.

i agree with the fucking of the reindeer and the blow job for the polar bear.... The Offspring is a wicked band, and i think all of their songs are great.

i disagree, since no one else will say it, Original Prankster was fricken awesome, Want You Bad was, well...bad, but i think Original Pankster is a really cool song, yes its gimmicky and one of those songs you seldom listen to because by Offspring standards it isnt great. But itsw an awesome song.