Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigger

Default Nigger

i guarantee u every single person who opened this did it because they were shocked or some bullshit like that because i actually dared to say the n-word. this is something that really pisses me off. people say that words like this are only keeping racism around but i think the opposite. if we have a word that only a certain race can say, then its segregation and thats only making racism WORSE. i think we need to stop making it so people are afraid to say certain words because its "crossing a line" that has to do with either race, religion, or sexual orientation. this isnt helping us to actually progress towards the equality that we strive for.

well ur ight it did shock me lol....and yeah i dont think certain words should belong to a certain race, specially a word tht once meant idiot or moron, but nowadays...doesnt it seem as though whn white people say something racist...its a crime...but i was called a cracker in front of my teacher once...and the kid got away with it, if i called him a nigger or a hershey bar, id be in detention for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    There's nothing better than being seduced in Klingon.
    TIRED OF BEING A SOCIAL OUTCAST? CLICK HERE!

That happens all the time. My son was called a white bastard by a black kid and he got away with it. If it had been the other way around my son would have been suspended without a second thought.
    Another thing that is annoying though is you have to watch everything you say incase somebody takes it the wrong way. I had to work with a guy one night that was the most racist person I had ever met. He was saying everyone was this that and the next but you tried to ask him to stop you were a racist. Thankfuly he messed up the job on the second night and got fired. Being a bouncer at the time I was starting to worry about him getting me my head kicked in just because he was black and didn't like white people or sterotyped us all and accusing us of doing it to him.

I wasn't shocked when I saw nigger.

_____..____.......____....._______
    ./..___/..\__..\.../......\...| _....__ \.
    .\___.\..../.__.\.|..Y.Y.|...\..|.....\/.
    /____. >.(___ |/__|_|. \ /__|.........
    ........\/........\/.........\/................

Quote Originally Posted by killboypwrheadjx
    i guarantee u every single person who opened this did it because they were shocked or some bullshit like that because i actually dared to say the n-word. this is something that really pisses me off. people say that words like this are only keeping racism around but i think the opposite. if we have a word that only a certain race can say, then its segregation and thats only making racism WORSE. i think we need to stop making it so people are afraid to say certain words because its "crossing a line" that has to do with either race, religion, or sexual orientation. this isnt helping us to actually progress towards the equality that we strive for.
    You're right, but still, there shoulden't even be a word used to discriminate a race. People need to stop judging others by the way they look, talk, or by the color of skin they have. It's just wrong.

I wasn't particularly shocked i just thought it's probably some kid trying to get attention by using a 'bad' word or summat.

I agree with the other posters; black people seem to be able to get away with being racist to white people but it's often a different story on the other side of the coin.

This is, in itself, discrimination.

Random fact: the Latin word for black is niger, and to be black is nigro

Its not just that we can't say nigger to them, they can say it to each other?
    Is it less offensive if they use it with other? Its a word, words can't really shock me, anything 'offensive' is just used to provoke an action, and therefore not worthy of being taken notice of.
    But I agree that it shouldn't be used regardless, or if it is, it should be used by all.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Exclamation

Segregation of races is perhaps an even worse crime than racism.
    At least overhere in Sweden we've unfortunatelly got some racism around here, and the extreme racists claim not to be racists, but only that they are against the "antiwhite" racism.
    That is such load of bull.
    The black people are the ones who are oppressed by the system we live in, the fact that they often dont like that system, is certainly not "antiwhite" racism. It's only a natural reaction.
    But blaming the ones who already are to blame, is always the easiest way out, therefor the black people, or should i say... the "non-white" people, always get the blame for shit.
    I use the word "nigger" sometimes, yeah, but never in an offending way. I mean i say "white scum" or "bleech-faces" even, about the whites, just for the fun of it. But if am "anti-white" too? (Yes, im at least white.)

I wasn't shocked or offended in any way by you saying Nigger. In fact, reading your post only confirmed my convictions that you are an idiot.

Of course it's less offensive for black people to say nigger to each other, they can't exactly oppress and commit hate crimes against each other based on skin color. Use your fucking brain people.

And honestly, being called a white bastard is rather tame compared to our historical treatment of the blacks, and our continued treatment of them. When white cops stop beating black people for little reason, then we pretend that we are indignantly upset by this, otherwise quit pretending and get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Of course it's less offensive for black people to say nigger to each other, they can't exactly oppress and commit hate crimes against each other based on skin color. Use your fucking brain people.

And honestly, being called a white bastard is rather tame compared to our historical treatment of the blacks, and our continued treatment of them. When white cops stop beating black people for little reason, then we pretend that we are indignantly upset by this, otherwise quit pretending and get over it.
    You would be surprised. I have a friend who was arrested and charged for racist behaviour against a black guy. It got thrown out of court as my friend was black too. In many countries the darker your skin the more you get away with. I treat everyone the same I don't give a dam about what colour you are or anything else about you. I see people as people and treat them all the same. I don't call people names due to their skin colour and do not expect to be treated any different or called names because of mine. You don't ask to be born a certain colour. At the end of the day we are all poeple and if we were to treat each other as such maybe racism could die out. But that goes for a lot of things as well. We just have to ecept that everyone is different.