Thread: Osama Bin Laden

Question Osama Bin Laden

After 9/11 Bush ordered a few special operations teams to help local militias of Afghanistan that were atempting to liberate the country from the Taliban. Within a few months of the attack, The country had been ofiicially invaded by the U.S. military. The campain to liberate it worked slowly and has not been accomplished fully to this day, with several regions of the country run by militia groups, many of which are funded by the growth and trade of opium. Why was the campaign so slow moving and why did we allow Bin Laden to escape. At this point I question whether or not he is in fact a real person, and if he is, is he really as powerful as some make him seem. Also, why is it Iraq can be occupied within a few weeks but a much less organized country like afghanistan takes years. Finally, and possibly most importantly, why is it we can occupy a country and take complete control over its government within a few weeks, but a small heirchy of terrorists are almost impossible to locate individually and deorganize/destabalize as a group? why is Al Quieda projected as such a professional and undetectable group when its estimated to have only a few thousand "members"?

Exclamation

Drugs are big business in the USA. USA is led by economic conquering.
    Therefor, the lives of innocents does not matter that much it can compare to what money is worth.
    Anyone ever questioned why to invade Iraq right when Saddam Hussein decides not to sell any more oil for the US?
    It's pretty ironic how see-through it is while people still trust the government by their own words.
    Im not saying that the government are drug dealers or drugheads, but the government is not the only thing in that country (USA) wich has got power. Anyone else with money, has got at least just as much power too.

Usama Bin Laden is one of the leaders in the militant network called Al Quaida, he's got a lot of money wich he's got all from the American government, they're to blame.
    But a network of that kind does not have any big leaders. That one has got many people with lots of money but there are no "leaders" by proper meaning.
    Since the network is flat and everybody works for themselves.
    The members do not call up for meetings where thousands of (so called) "terrorists" meet up to discuss how the next attack against the Imperialism will look like.
    The image of that it WOULD be like that, is wrong, but hell of a good propaganda-image from the American government's side, in order to invade countries for other reasons, using that as a cover.

Trust me, it's just a question of time til North Korea will be invaded after Bush is gonna claim that terrorists hide there.

North Korea won't be invaded. And if it is, it would be done from a defensive South Korean view.

The problem with fighting Al-Qaida, is that the organization is incredibly decentralized. The American media often tries to portray Osama as a tight-fisted autocrat over this organization, but most of the cells are rather autonomous. And concerning the Taliban and the Ba'ath party, we used 1/10th the soldiers in Afghanistan, and I don't think we ever took Afghanistan as seriously as Iraq. Also Iraq would naturally be faster since the Infrastructure was in better conditions than Afghanistan's was.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Exclamation

Didnt Cheney already tell that he's got interests in invading North Korea too?
    To be honest, im quite sure South Korea would sponser such a war, but i really wonder what Cheney meant by it. Cuz i dont know what would be so great for him about invading North Korea... but well... i dont know all his business he's got around the world...

Well if he has an interest in South Korea he would have in interest in the destruction of North Korea.

I don't know if Cheney has said that, I wouldn't bet on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Let me ask you this: Why didn't the US government arrest bin Laden in 1998 when they had the chance? Hell, even a news station got to interview him!
    "I have tasted you Minnesota, and Minnesota you are tasty."

Past Shows
    1997.10.11 - St Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    1998.12.01 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    1999.05.30 - Somerset, WI [Float Rite Park]
    2000.11.29 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2004.05.11 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    2005.07.24 - Minneapolis, MN [HHH Metrodome]
    2009.06.19 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2010.07.05 - St. Paul, MN [Harriet Island]

Countries with developed infrastructure and political system are always easier to control once their defense force has been defeated or disarmed. All you have to do is place puppets in top-ranking official spots and control the area through them like before the invasion. It's been historicly true since forever.

Osama should be credited to have stepped up to the man and attacked his country.

Every year we spend billions of dolars to jail our drug addicts. Look at the war we just did. We spent billions of dollers for it. Now they own 75%+ of the worlds potrolium. Mission accomplished. I say we fly the drug addicts over there and they can take over the place for us.