Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy's

Default Wendy's

So I was really excited at the beginning of the summer for the coming of the Baconator. Then it came, and unbeknownst to me, replaced the Big Bacon Classic. What. The. Crap. I tried the Baconator and it was OK, but I've been jonesing for the old Big Bacon Classic for a while now. I miss that lettuce and tomato... I really don't know why I made this thread, but perhaps somebody shares my woes? For those who do not know, the big bacon classic was a lovely sized burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mayonnaise, and catsup. The baconator is smaller in diameter but has 2 patties on it, a bunch of cheese, six [6 (VI)] strips of bacon, and ketchup and mayonnaise I think.
    omg sigged fuck you

I like those commercials where that dude has the red wig.
    Quote Originally Posted by FFX-ME View Post
    masturbation is important even at old age lol

I normally get my burgers plain, so it doesn't make a huge difference to me whcih one I get provided they didn't jack the price up. Did they jack the price up?
    Semi-related: I finally got up the courage to try one of their vanilla Frosty's about a week ago. It was really fucking good.

I've become really big on Arby's lately. I just recentely discovered that they have reubans, so I've eaten at least one of those a week for the past month.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Arby's is a lot better than people give it credit for. I blame the Simpsons for this entirely.

i usually go for wendy's when i'm on a roadtrip or whatever (and there's no taco bell in sight), but last time i had it.... urrrrgh wtf it was beyond nasty (i had a baked potato and a small salad, which are relatively difficult to screw up and make greasy... but they managed).

sick, yo.
    the concept of the baconator freaks me out. :|

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Arby's is so different than most of the other fast food places that people generally ignore it, but that's the reason I like it. The menu has actual variety and some really good deli-style sandwiches.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert View Post
    Arby's is so different than most of the other fast food places that people generally ignore it, but that's the reason I like it. The menu has actual variety and some really good deli-style sandwiches.
    You are very strange...

Chick Fila is the best.

i don't think we have Arby's here...

my favorite fast food place is Chipotle. no contest. if there's no Chipotles around, Taco Bell.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

there are some arby's in like...way north jersey (almost into new york state). and there's one in the mall in my town.

all fast food is pretty disgusting. uck.

i guess it's all about the dream