Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sum 41 Thread

Default The Official Sum 41 Thread

I used the search button and no official sum 41 threads came up so i'm going to make one. Sum 41 is my 2nd favorite band. Offspring is obviously my first. I really like sum 41, what do you guys think about them? And what do you think about thier new album.

Their EP 'Half Hour of Power' showed potential. Sadly, they did not progress.

Couldn't you have just used the other Sum 41 thread that you bump every single time you come here? I don't see how you need 2 threads.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

ive got nothing against them, they arent one of those bands i absolutely cant stand but im just not that into them! i think they were fortunate to have their "breakthrough" at the time they did. songs like fat lip and in too deep just wouldnt have cut it over the last few years!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Underclass Hero fucking rocks!

Go Sum 41!

My Fav songs are Walking Disaster, Dear Father, The Jester and Pull the Curtain.
    The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care right?

i think the new album is garbage. a desperate attempt to get people to like them again. they are like green days little brother band now.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    i think the new album is garbage. a desperate attempt to get people to like them again. they are like green days little brother band now.
    That is completely ignorant and childish.

This is what they wanted to do, they had no influence from green day or blink 182 or any crap like that, they just made an album - a good one.

Argh. It makes me mad that people like you exist
    The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care right?

http://sarongpartyfrens.com/wp-content/coldsum.mp3

Lawl. On your left speaker is "The Scientist" by Coldplay. On your right is "Pieces" by Sum 41.

Now, I love Sum 41, but they are possibly the least original band in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SMASH:. View Post
    That is completely ignorant and childish.

This is what they wanted to do, they had no influence from green day or blink 182 or any crap like that, they just made an album - a good one.

Argh. It makes me mad that people like you exist
    the album is a desperate attempt to get popular again. it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. some of those songs even sound like Billie Joe wrote the songs for them.

You make it sound like they're supposed to make people dislike them. To me it doesn't sound like they're trying too hard. They're writing what they write, simple as that. I think that Chuck was a more of a tryhard effort, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.