Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tsol

Default TSOL Lawsuit

Who else likes them, and if you dislike them why? I like their new album a hell of a lot. Dance With Me still has my favourites, but the new album is pretty good.
    Last edited by Kitten; 05-24-2005 at 07:21 AM.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TSOL new or old?
    i like em both!

i prefer old but both are good

I like 'em.

In November of 2002 there was a shooting on stage at the House of Blues in Hollywood Ca while TSOL was playing on stage. TSOL was pulled into the mess because they were the band playing on stage at the time.
    Now, over two years later, while the two guys who were shot walked away with 2 million each, TSOL is stuck with a 14,000.00 attorney bill and they need some help. They cannot tour until this is paid.

To help out, just head over to the TSOL page and click on the donate button.
    TSOL
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I've only got the one TSOL album, but I love it regardless. They're a fucking excellent band!

What album have you got?
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.

i have divided we stand, if you watch the cd extra, it has jack talking about running for governor( if i remember correctly), and he takes a couple verbal stabs at dexter (that, im sure of). its really funny though.

i meant to get their other albums, but i am broke. its at the top of my list though.
    Rita corny, Michael

I don't have any of their CDs, but I like the songs I've heard, old and new.

i hadnt heard about the HOB thnig! i was going to see them in london last month but it was cancelled, i hope they return soon!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!