Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice needed! (please!)

Default Advice needed! (please!)

Ok, so i just got in from a day out with my friends, i sign on to msn and my girlfriend breaks up with me. We had been going out for 7 months exactly and she decided to end it because she said she didnt love me anymore. Obviously if she doesnt love me then neither of us can help that and she cant control her feelings about me.

It has only really just sunk in and im trying to hold of the waterworks for as long as possible. My question to guys is what should I do next? I really want to get back together with her and im not sure what to do about it. Gove her some time and sk her out again? move on and find someone else? try to get her to like me again?

Thanks in advance guys.
    ----------------------------

When the rain comes I sit home and pray,
    Make it all numb I wish it all away.

Join UK Fans Offspring Social Group HERE

did the relationship mean nothing to you? if you want her, you're going to have to fight for her. call her constantly, write her poety, leave flowers for her. just remember: don't give up! true love is worth the effort.

the relationship ment everything to me! she was my first serious relationship, thanks for the advice, i think i might try writing some poetry, she writes it herself so i think she might appreciate it a bit more, i dont wnna sound too clingy though

When the rain comes I sit home and pray,
    Make it all numb I wish it all away.

Join UK Fans Offspring Social Group HERE

Classy bird, breaking up over MSN.

You may feel completely rubbish for a wee while but you need to think that despite how you feel and what may have happened in those seven months, the way she ended it was pretty crap. Seven months and she did it over the internet? Jesus, anything longer than a month and a half constitutes a face-to-face. Granted, anything less than that and it's OK to do it over text/internet but seven months? Nah.

And no, you don't want to get back with her; Someone who's willing to break up in such a soulless way after a long period of time is not the kind of person who should be trusted.

It's a massive cliché, but there's plenty more fish in the sea. You'll find someone else, don't fret.

Whatever you do dont listen to Spare Me The Details :O wont help :P

Indeed, theres plenty more fish in the sea.. and as its your first serious relationship you wont be used to the breakups.. you'll feel like shit for a while, but by the sounds of it theres plenty of better girls out there than her

Also dont turn obsessive with some of the above suggestions in the other posts, it can wierd people out lol.

Listen to Linkin Park and write poetry, faggot.

No more hope for better dayz.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Quote Originally Posted by DexterHollandIsGod View Post
    the relationship ment everything to me!
    This part actually gave me a good long chuckle. Heh.

Personally I think you should move on, But you should always fallow your instinct. I wouln'd go with endy's advice though, calling a girl constantlly might not turn out the way you wanted it too.......restraining order......she might think you're stalking her.
    I got my propaganda
    I got revisionism
    I got my violence
    In hi-def ultra-realism
    All a part of this great nation
    I got my fist
    I got my plan
    I got survivalism

Humm...if you really wanna to go out with her again, be nice with her. Talk with her about her problems, suggest her some ways to resolve them, talk with her about all she likes (music, arts or whatever she likes), be really really nice with her, and agree with all she can say about one guy making politic or this paint which is really beautiful.

Then, go out with her best friend
    Could you find my motivation ?
    I can't see it through this haze