Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oingo Boingo

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    You guys, Danny Elfman is the sunshine of my life.
    did you hear about Danny Elfman composing an original ballet composition, to be performed at the Orange County Performing Arts Center in August 08?

i'll look for the article for you. im stoked, especially since I live about 30 mins from the OCPAC
    Rita corny, Michael

Um, HOLYSHIT, if you have that article I'd love to read it. I would totally go but I'm afraid the reaction I might have would be frowned upon in a ballet theater...

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    I'll try to rip Boingo Alive later tonight, but my mom's here so it might have to wait until tomorrow.
    That would be so rad. That shit is like 19.98 at iTunes. Though I think I like the farewell show versions of most of those songs better, especially "Cinderella Undercover." But that's just listening to the 30 second previews.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Um, HOLYSHIT, if you have that article I'd love to read it. I would totally go but I'm afraid the reaction I might have would be frowned upon in a ballet theater...
    gushing torrents of vaginal fluids?

You make it sound so tawdry. I'M IN LOVE.

gushing torrents of vaginal love?

That would be so rad. That shit is like 19.98 at iTunes. Though I think I like the farewell show versions of most of those songs better, especially "Cinderella Undercover." But that's just listening to the 30 second previews.
    Cinderella Undercover is actually one of my least favorite songs on the album. I <3 this version of Who do you Want to Be, though. I know I've said it before, but the majority of these are WAY better than the original studio versions. I've never heard the farewell concert though (aside from the few songs you've linked to on youtube) so I don't know if they're better than that or not.
    Here you go.

Thanks! Once I get my external HD situation resolved, I'll put the farewell show up for you. "Cinderella" is one of my favorite songs, if only for the bridge, but I've only heard that version. I'm really bummed that "Just Another Day" isn't on the farewell show CD...the version they do on the DVD is fucking awesome. Does anyone know how to rip froom a DVD and make it audio?

same here! i was also bummed "Nothing to Fear" wasnt on the cd either!

oh, and I should have some extra time between classes today to find that article for you!
    Rita corny, Michael

http://www.playbillarts.com/news/article/7289.html

heres the link for the article, as promised!
    Rita corny, Michael

Camilamazed Guest

Why do I always think I'm the only one who listen to bands like OB? That's why I love night clubs in Sao Paulo. They always play some of the best from the 80's.

*we close our eyes, and the world has turned around again*