Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ricetigers

Default The Ricetigers

So... after the ground-breaking success of The Unholy Priests Of Garbage, there is another thread for one of my legendary bands
    So... ad8 proudly presents: The Ricetigers.
    We play mostly rock / punk rock. We are a real band and not just a joke like The Unholy Priests Of Garbage
    I'd be pleased about thoughts, tips and other feedback.
    Hope you like it!

Myspace
    Home Page (in german)
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Ahhh, I thought there was already a thread for Rice Tigers. Anyhow, I'd listen to this before UPOG, and I have to say that I genuinely like it. I think you are different enough and have the potential to be a hit where you live, and possibly beyond. My favorite is "Listening to Pop". Is the techno thing a reference to the Homestarrunner thing "The System is Down," by chance?
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Ahhh, I thought there was already a thread for Rice Tigers. Anyhow, I'd listen to this before UPOG, and I have to say that I genuinely like it. I think you are different enough and have the potential to be a hit where you live, and possibly beyond. My favorite is "Listening to Pop". Is the techno thing a reference to the Homestarrunner thing "The System is Down," by chance?
    Thanks And no, the techno thing... I don't know... I have a small toy drum at my home, and one day when only guitarist no.2 showed up to a band session, we made this "song" out of boredom And it's a real success... we already performed it at a concert

Edit: This Homestarrunner thing is awesome
    Last edited by ad8; 11-01-2008 at 10:41 AM.
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Haha, awesome. I meant to ask if you've actually been on stage yet, and I see that you have. You're a step ahead of us :P
    My myoosik:

Haha, awesome. I meant to ask if you've actually been on stage yet, and I see that you have. You're a step ahead of us :P
    Well... I've had one concert with the UPOG (it was at school and we played 2 songs... our first two songs ever) and one with the Ricetigers(at my 18th birthday party, so no "real" concert... the audience liked the techno song, anyways)
    But I have been on stage 3 times already with my 3rd band. But in this band, we only play cover songs on private parties and stuff like that... so it's more like a job... a nice job

The Ricetigers

Who is singing? Is it you?
    Anyways, the deep voice is not that bad as I first thought and the songs are really listenable
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Who is singing? Is it you?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Anyways, the deep voice is not that bad as I first thought and the songs are really listenable
    Thanks I also thought that my voice would totally suck and it does sound pretty bad on some songs, but it does sound quite cool on some songs, too.

The Ricetigers

So... I just uploaded a new song called All I Can Say. Be sure to check it out
    http://myspace.com/ricetigers

The Ricetigers

By the way, I listened to the new song the day you posted it. Once again, I likey. The only advice I can give is to enunciate a little better. It's a bit hard to understand the words in the chorus.

Hehe, I'm liking "I Don't Live for You" more each time. The intro part is so cool.
    My myoosik:

By the way, I listened to the new song the day you posted it. Once again, I likey. The only advice I can give is to enunciate a little better. It's a bit hard to understand the words in the chorus.

Hehe, I'm liking "I Don't Live for You" more each time. The intro part is so cool.
    Ok, thanks for the advice. I'm glad you like I Don't Live For You It's one of my favourites, too.

The Ricetigers