Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instrumental Metal Jazz

Default Instrumental Metal Jazz

This stuff is experimental and new, hope you like it!

my tunes

Mr. Bungle have done metal-jazz before, so your stuff is not new and experimental. I'll listen to it later though cause I do like the metal-jazz stuff.

Mr. Bungle have done metal-jazz before, so your stuff is not new and experimental.
    Not all brown things are cows either. I meant that my stuff is new and experimental, not the genre metal jazz.

cheers!

This is definetaly some good stuff. You could really make a career out this. I'm guessing you're not one these 14 year old kids that you find of the board. I've only heard a couple of them so far. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Jebus; 01-04-2005 at 06:59 PM.

I'm guessing you're not one these 14 year old kids that you find of the board
    Heck there was no Internet when I was 14, plus I hadn't even picked up a guitar until I was 15. It's been 24 years since then and there's no going back

Thanks for listening, I'm glad you liked it!

Default New Song: Witches Brew

There's a new song on my soundclick page. It's called "Witches Brew" and it's a sort of musical 'incantation'.

Once again, simply amazing.
    I love your tone. What's your main setup?
    You should post this in the guitar section of musicianforums.com . They'll love you there.
    Btw, what are you doing in an offspring forum? You don't seem like the type of guy who likes this type of band.
    Last edited by Jebus; 12-06-2005 at 10:13 PM.

I have posted at musicianforums. As for my setup, for those recordings I was using a Fender Squire Strat with Seymore Duncan Hotrails pickups, as well as a Casio MIDI guitar (however I never use the guitar's midi - it' tracks too slow, but it has great sound as just a guitar). I also used a Yamaha steel-string and an Aria classical. My amp was a GK 250RL, but I bypassed the input and eq-stages, using only the power amp. Most of my tone comes from (besides the guitars) a BOSS ME5. I also use an original Jim Dunlop crybaby wah-wah.

what are you doing in an offspring forum? You don't seem like the type of guy who likes this type of band.
    No, I really like Offspring. I love "Gotta Keep em seperated..." It's just so f***in catchy! I love the guitar tone and the infectious rhythms. Very cool music.

Default New Song: Halloween Party

There's a new song on my soundclick page called "Halloween Party"

Wow Dude!!!!! Pure class!