Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't want to sound disgusting...

i always thought it was "you hate cuz you not".

this is shaking the very foundation of my existence.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Camilamazed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    i never feel that crappy... i mean, i'm a bit "urgh", but nothing quite as awful.
    Same here. This "urgh" feeling is what gets to me. It's funny how I always know when I'm going to have cramps. So at the very first sign, I take painkillers.

i try to not take painkillers unless i really have to.

the weirdest period side effect i get is waking up in the middle of the night feeling really hot and sweaty and being like "fuck, this is gross". i generally don't sleep well the night before my period. ugh. hate life.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by This Thread Is Gay. View Post
    We have that in America. Chicks call in school or work, say they have "feminine issues" or "woman problems" and can't come to work, and get excused. Any question of her actually being on her period, or if the flow is really that heavy, would make the employer/school look terribly insensitive to women, and the girl could actually file a greivanvce in many cases. So when they call in for bein on the rag, its no questions asked, they get a day off. Chicks here abuse it all the time, just as much as I call in "sick" to work.
    Not everywhere in America. I was hospitalized numerous times cause of issues with my period, and almost got held back in school because of it, because i should "just deal".

Anyway, Gulsah, maybe you could see a doctor? I don't know. I usually have really really bad periods. Prescription painkillers are sometimes a help. Otherwise, there really isn't anything that works for me =\

i guess it's all about the dream

If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    this is shaking the very foundation of my existence.
    Get a Reader's Digest (the one with the dove on the front. it should be this month's) and read the story about the firefighter who was in a coma for like 10 years, then wakes up and makes a miraculous recovery despite a large amount of brain damage. Sound inspirational, right? You'd be surprised.
    I still don't understand the point of the story. To question the existance of God and/or the very purpose of our existance?

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

basically, its the whole story. What happens next.

in case you don't want to bother checking it out;

He dies. HE FUCKING DIES. What. The. FUCK.

I agree with Endy to a certain extent.

Plus, this is so true lolz.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Actually, sigged.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Myspace

Audioscrobbler

Sometimes I get evil period where I can't even move, but i've had them since I was 12, and they've always been painful and movement-restricting, so I think i've got used to them really =[ Not that that's necessarily a good thing
    "Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did"

Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS View Post
    The trick is you have to work on it before you actually get it. In practise that means physical exercise (e.g. sit-ups) and increasing your vitamin B (B1/B6, possibly magnesium and calcium too) intake a whole week in advance.
    I dunno if I agree with that. Women work differently and I dont think you can generalize it like that. I for one feel even worse when I exercise. And I did read the "one week in advance". For me, feeling uncomfortable and getting cramps starts very early, and exercise doesnt help at all.

Gülsah, I'm sorry you're feeling like that :/ I cant really give you an advice which will definitely make it go away, but I suggest you try different things each month until you've figured out what works best for you, that may be exercise, extra heat, abstraction, or maybe even the pill. The pill worked wonders for me, both the physical and mental aspect. Maybe your hormonal balance changed lately. I couldnt really explain such a change into discomfort otherwise.

I never said it works for everybody. Nothing does. But from what I have read up in the past, it is recommended if you have cramps. Of course it is not going to work on every single person.