Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nine Inch Nails

So I'm not the biggest Nine Inch Nails in the world, far from it. Not long from now however I'll be seeing them live as the headlining act of a festival I'm attending and they do have a few songs I enjoy. I was wondering, for anyone who has at least some idea of what makes their setlist on a following basis, what are the chances of them playing the following songs - Something I Can Never Have, Wish, Ruiner, Only.
    I'm the chairman of the bored.

I saw them at the Forum last month, and I went into it being a casual NIN fan, and left in total awe. Best live show Ive ever seen.

From what i remember they will probably play "Only", when I saw them play, they played over 2 and a half hours, so it seems like every song in existence was on that setlist. lol
    Rita corny, Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomist View Post
    So I'm not the biggest Nine Inch Nails in the world, far from it. Not long from now however I'll be seeing them live as the headlining act of a festival I'm attending and they do have a few songs I enjoy. I was wondering, for anyone who has at least some idea of what makes their setlist on a following basis, what are the chances of them playing the following songs - Something I Can Never Have, Wish, Ruiner, Only.
    I saw them in Dallas again last month and I can bet they'll play "Only" and "Wish" from those listed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

I'm gonna say there's an outside chance of them playing SICNH but don't bet on it.

Oh, and what do y'all think of the new NIN.com?
    "I have tasted you Minnesota, and Minnesota you are tasty."

Past Shows
    1997.10.11 - St Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    1998.12.01 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    1999.05.30 - Somerset, WI [Float Rite Park]
    2000.11.29 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2004.05.11 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    2005.07.24 - Minneapolis, MN [HHH Metrodome]
    2009.06.19 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2010.07.05 - St. Paul, MN [Harriet Island]

anyone hear this about freese and nin?

Rocker Josh Freese is to quit Nine Inch Nails at Christmas, according to the band's leader Trent Reznor.

In a post on the group's website, Reznor insists he and Freese will part the best of friends and he admits he has yet to find a replacement drummer.

Reznor writes, "Josh Freese fans, be sure to check out a show on the upcoming North American leg of the tour, as sadly they will be the last ones he's playing with us. He informed me he's leaving the tour at the end of this year. Yes, we are still dear friends. No, I'm not sure what we are going to do."

Freese, a former member of The Vandals and Guns N' Roses and ongoing part of A Perfect Circle, is expecting a third child with his girlfriend in January.

Yeah, I've discovered that few days ago. Can't say that I feel bad about that, NIN always changed members and Josh used to be superbusy with many projects. They're still buddies and that's great.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

is the Lostprophets' drummer who is replacing josh freese any good??

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    is the Lostprophets' drummer who is replacing josh freese any good??
    I really dislike the Lostprophets, however, it seems like their drummer might be pretty good. Have you read his wikipedia..? While he hasn't participated in many bands he has been drumming since he was a little kid and has won several big competitions throughout his teens. I think he's even practiced with Josh as well.

So I dunno, he sounds good on paper, but I guess we'll have to see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

When I saw NIN all they played was Only, however really sick show regardless.

Nine Inch Nails recently ended their hiatus, and just announced that they have signed to Columbia Records and will put out a new album this year.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/n...lease_this_yea
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.