Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nine Inch Nails

NIN just announced that they're releasing their new album on September 3rd called Hesitation Marks. They're also streaming a new song called "Came Back Haunted".

https://soundcloud.com/nineinchnails...k-haunted-2013
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

They have released a video for their new song.

The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

It leaked.

What do you all think of it?

After processing it a little, I really like it. It kind of reminds me of Bad Religion's last disc in a lot of ways, obviously not sonically, but in that sense that it's kind of a really good representation of all these different elements from over Trent's career. Bits & pieces of it all.

A little weirdly "dance-y" in parts, but I guess he's always done that type of stuff to an extent. I think some of the "ehh" from fans is just that it's not quite as dark and angsty as he's known for. He's in a happier place or whatever, I guess.

When "Came Back Haunted" came out I was honestly very underwhelmed. I thought it was such a terrible song. But now that Hesitation Marks has been released, I gotta say the album is pretty damn awesome. It's a very solid record.

There's a lot of Radiohead I'm getting out of it and I like that just fine. I've gotten used to "Came Back Haunted" now. It's still the weakest song off the album, but it's by no means terrible like I thought the first 10 times I heard it.

My key tracks: Find My Way, All Time Low, Satellite, and In Two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

Yeah, I pretty much thought "Came Back Haunted" licked balls, too. Lowered my expectations for the disc a bit, but glad I was wrong.