Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: end

Default end

http://www.december212012.net/

read it. if you dont want to believe it. fine for you. as for me i knew that my crazy dreams have been telling me something and my compulsion to buy survival gear is now founded.

if your not a believer that is your deal. i am not going to be your lawyer when we all stand and are sentanced for our lives and doings. i will have enough of my own to plead.

go ahead and laugh this off, i may be nuts, but the maybe the ones who are deemed crazy for listening to thier subconcience are really right. maybe ignoring what you cant sense with your body is really ignorant. (ignorance is bliss).

its your life and you believe what ever you want.

but check out the above site. i am sure it will atleast entertain you. maybe even make you think.

I've heard so many things that say that the world would end on that day. At first I didn't believe it, but after hearing about it so much, I'm starting to get a little freaked out! I'm still not entirely convinced that the world will end. If we start seeing signs and/or the earth starts acting funny in the next four years, I'll believe it fully.

But remember when people thought the world would end in '06? We're still here!

my husband and coworkers all think i am nuts. but here is my theory.

i have been feeling that a large change is going to come within my life time since i was little. within the last year i have been having a compulsion to stock up on seeds, hunting and survival gear. i told my hubby it was like the car insurance we pay for it every month though we have never been in an accident, its just in case. it just makes me feel better to be prepared.

i never heard of this till tonight, but it made crazy sense of all the other stuff running around in my head, well a little.

i know i am in for some restless nights now. army surplus here i come.

frankly, i'm not gonna live my life in fear of some arbitrary date. there's been hundreds of "END OF THE WORLD" dates, and we're still around. and let's assume for a second it's actually going to happen... well, there isn't shit we can do about it, so why freak out over it instead of enjoying the next 4 years? lol.

and in all honesty, if you are having strange feelings and urges like that, it might be for the best that you get it checked out.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

aint hurting anyone for me to start a garden and keep seeds. it looks nice and i am sure it will taste great. like i told my coworker i will just be a great person to camping with. i am not trying to convert anyone. i dont belive in that. if you dont want to see it as a warning to prepare for something you can survive if you prepare, then dont, ignore it. your life. i aint out to save anyone. i am not a calvery cause if the time comes, i am packin my family up and headin away. if anyone wants to follow, great. if nothing happens on this date, great. life will go on as normal. lovely. i wil have be rich by the time i am 50 and able to enjoy it.

as for the dr. what can they do, give me a pill, great. no thanks.

It's bullshit. The entire theory is based on the idea that the calander ends in 2012, but it doesn't. A cycle of the calander ends, and when one cycle ends, another begins, like a clock turning back to midnight after a day ends.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Did I wake up in the year 999?
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

take it or leave it. so far as i can see more than one culture believed it. your gig. hey i am gonna have some great tomatoes this summer, last summer they were great right off the plant. this year i am starting everything from seed (last year we got them pre started). i like challenges.

On December 21, 2012, Venus will cross the sun. Many ancient societies are believed to have used Venusian calendars, including the Mayans and the Egyptians. While solar calendars are based on increasing and decreasing daylight, and lunar calendars use the phases of the moon, a Venusian calendar uses the position and phases of the planet Venus.

I don't buy this story. Bear in mind that people also thought that the world was going to end on December 31, 1999, and May 5, 2000.
    "I have tasted you Minnesota, and Minnesota you are tasty."

Past Shows
    1997.10.11 - St Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    1998.12.01 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    1999.05.30 - Somerset, WI [Float Rite Park]
    2000.11.29 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2004.05.11 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    2005.07.24 - Minneapolis, MN [HHH Metrodome]
    2009.06.19 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2010.07.05 - St. Paul, MN [Harriet Island]

Personally, I'm more afraid of micro black holes forming in the earth and destroying us all in May.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.