Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maximum Offspring

Default Maximum Offspring

I saw somewhere that there was a book on the offspring called maximum offspring, but then saw it somewhere else and they said it was a CD. It had the same cover and title for each. Is it a book or CD? probably a CD

Also I came across something called "if you can't join'em, beat'em, by the offspring. I read it was an audio documentary. Does anyone have this and can I get it at any music store? Same with "In conversation" (An interview CD i think)
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Longing for what used to be
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see
    Fragile lives, shattered dreams

I saw If you can't join them, beat them CD (I thought it was a bootleg) in a music store called Mars on Ste Catherine street but it probably costs like 50$, cause everything in that store got a high price. Or maby the CD would be broken or something like that cause it's happen a lot , that store is a dump, But you can find some rare stuff there. I'm pretty sure Maximum Offspring is a CD.

I've got the Maximum Offspring CD. It's not that big of a deal, just a lady talking about them the whole cd, nothing else. NOTHING else.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Tired_Of_You
    I saw If you can't join them, beat them CD (I thought it was a bootleg) in a music store called Mars on Ste Catherine street but it probably costs like 50$, cause everything in that store got a high price. Or maby the CD would be broken or something like that cause it's happen a lot , that store is a dump, But you can find some rare stuff there. I'm pretty sure Maximum Offspring is a CD.
    "if you can't join 'em, beat 'em" is a ripoff. it's an unauthorized biography disc with a booklet that has about 5 different pictures. some annoying british guy who obviously got all of his info off of theoffspring.net (RIP!) talks about the band, interspersed with some radio interview dexter and noodles did in the southern USA.

ps. yay for montreal/ottawa people. :P

Yea it some cd with a book and its just some facts and songs. i bought but it wasnt worth it. i dont think the band even made money from it.

Maximum Offspring is also inaccurate. It goes on a bit about how Dexter's wife is in the Lunachicks---NOT TRUE. Apparently her maiden name is Luna (see also: co-writing credits for "Session") and people got confused, but the rumor keeps propagating. Probably because of 'audio documentaries' like this one.

EDIT: Make that 'was' in the Lunachicks. God I miss that band....

ah true i forgot that i noticed that. if someone is gonna make a documentary about a band and sell it, mite aswell make it accurate, but no they didtn care

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring_01 View Post
    I saw somewhere that there was a book on the offspring called maximum offspring, but then saw it somewhere else and they said it was a CD. It had the same cover and title for each. Is it a book or CD? probably a CD

Also I came across something called "if you can't join'em, beat'em, by the offspring. I read it was an audio documentary. Does anyone have this and can I get it at any music store? Same with "In conversation" (An interview CD i think)
    I have both. If you cant join em beat em is an audio documentary CD with Dexter and Noodles and a book.
    Maximum Offspring is the same. I ordered Maximum Offspring in a catalogue and I bought the other one used at an old record store(closed now) in 1997.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

I have a picture of one of them that I will post. How do you post a pic in the thread?
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

My book is in the middle at the top I know it is blurry. Let me try a new pic