Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I seriously need advice on this...

C'mon, just lie, say like 23 years or something, that'd be great. Johnny would be upset.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

So you just learned how to figure things out for yourself in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Are you talking to me?
    I'm just guessing, but it's funny.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post

...so, if I may ask, how old are you man?
    what's with the dots and why do you want to know how old i am? i don't know if my idea is the best, but i really hope your not trying to act like it was soooo bad that only someone really young would think of it. im in a situation where honesty equals pretty much the end of a friendship...it's not that easy.
    Last edited by bighead384; 04-13-2008 at 05:51 PM.

alright, i'm letting this other part of the story out...i don't know why i left it out at first. this is all so fucked up so i really don't have anyone to talk about it with other than random folks on the net.so here goes...

the main reason a lot of my friends don't like him is because they think he molests guys. three different people have come out and said that they think he molested them. each one of them had a similar story involving them being fucked up on drugs/drunk and waking up to him hovering over them and/or there pants were unzipped. two of the three have actually talked to him since, so i guess that means they aren't quite positive about it, but one of them to this day will not go near the kid, despite having mutual friends. i personally am not sure if it's true or not.

it's all just fucking nuts. what a complicated situation. i don't know what to think, or what to do.

In that case, just don't even talk to that guy anymore! Avoid him completely.

How credible are these other guys you mentioned?
    Last edited by Cock Joke; 04-13-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    alright, i'm letting this other part of the story out...i don't know why i left it out at first. this is all so fucked up so i really don't have anyone to talk about it with other than random folks on the net.so here goes...

the main reason a lot of my friends don't like him is because they think he molests guys. three different people have come out and said that they think he molested them. each one of them had a similar story involving them being fucked up on drugs/drunk and waking up to him hovering over them and/or there pants were unzipped. two of the three have actually talked to him since, so i guess that means they aren't quite positive about it, but one of them to this day will not go near the kid, despite having mutual friends. i personally am not sure if it's true or not.

it's all just fucking nuts. what a complicated situation. i don't know what to think, or what to do.
    I think the only thing you can really do is walk into his room, shut the door, and drop your pants to see his reaction.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Rumors of sexual pervasiveness are a risk. My personal stance would be that if none of them took a legal stance then it's not worth it. But I've never had a semi-acquaintance who was accused of such a thing, so I'm not sure what I would do.

You either make a principled stance based on rumor, you risk your reputation until proven wrong or right. Up to you.

However to those friends molested if they are sure I would encourage them to report it immediately, sure that he molested them. There would of course need to be other factors than his presence, did his asshole feel molested etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

You know what will make you laugh,go listen to "Call tyrone" by Erkyah Badu Its just what you need to hear!