Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace Track Listing?

As you discuss the validity of the tracklist I'm starting to doubt it too... Fuck you all.

I'm suprised hammerhead hasnt leaked yet.

P.s. i'm with holland25, fuck you all.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    I'm starting to agree.. I actually like some of the titles, but i don't really think something like "Stuff is Messed Up" is a legit title. Plus every single piece of information about this almus thus far has come from the band themseleves, and so it seems a bit strange that some random website would be the ones to break the story.
    They were or are in the UK, that's also were the interview with kerrang took place. So I guess they did promo work there which will pop up in magazines the coming weeks.

The list is probably correct.

Ow yeah about 'Stuff is messed up': stuffismessedup.com was registered by The Offspring's management (Rebel Waltz) on the 10th of January 2008. So that might have been the first single or the tentative name of the album at that time (dedication to Dexter's favorite word or something like that ;) ). That would have been a shitty album title though. Riseandfallrageandgrace.com was only registered on the 10th of April by Rebel Waltz, a day after Dexter's journal.
    Last edited by Jesus; 04-24-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Fuck you both for not standing up for what you believe.

In other news, I don't care as much about track listing as I do album art. They could name a song 'I took a poop' and if it sounded good I'd be fine with it. However if the artwork looks like either a 4 year old drew it or some cracked out person listening to techno doodled it I might be a little pissy.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Ow yeah about 'Stuff is messed up': stuffismessedup.com was registered by The Offspring's management (Rebel Waltz) on the 10th of January 2008. So that might have been the first single or the tentative name of the album at that time (dedication to Dexter's favorite word or something like that ). That would have been a shitty album title though. Riseandfallrageandgrace.com was only registered on the 10th of April by Rebel Waltz, a day after Dexter's journal.
    Heh, that's interesting info. Maybe Stuff Is Messed Up is a potential second single, which might be even more important than the first one. The second single will be probably out at the same time as the record, so it's important. Maybe this one is the shit crazy hooking song, a true summer hit.

Hammerhead taking all the hardcore, old Offspring style fans back, then Stuff Is Messed Up as the new Pretty Fly.

Actually now that I think about I'm getting more and more convinced about it, ha. Definitely it should be a humour song by the title, a new hit phrase for the world. Stuff Is Messed Up. Interesting to see what the subject really is...

Oh, and about the piano thing. 100$ for Let's Hear It For Rock Bottom.
    Last edited by Zee; 04-24-2008 at 01:50 PM.

Southern California (Irvine/Moreno Valley)

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Oh, and about the piano thing. 100$ for Let's Hear It For Rock Bottom.
    I'd say Fix You.
    ________
    Percocet Not Working
    Last edited by Short_Attention_Span; 05-03-2011 at 07:04 PM.

I say Half-Truism, which is why there's that weird music-box effect live.
    Go on now they won‘t tell
    Go on now and save yourself

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Beginning of Hammerhead. Just to throw us off.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Does anybody know if there will be a video for hammerhead?! I wonder....what if the album has just the same stupid stuff like splinter had....mostly...
    Last edited by shanna_guarana; 04-24-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shanna_guarana View Post
    Does anybody know if there will be a video for hammerhead?! I wonder....what if the album has just the same stupid stuff like splinter had....mostly...

im sure there will be. im also sure nobody gives a fuck if it makes it onto MTV or not.