Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Wilhelm Scream

My favorite from that album (and from A Wilhelm Scream in general) is The Kids Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks. Unfortunate name aside, it's an amazing song.

Ruiner is definitely my favorite AWS album. On Career Suicide it sounds like they tried too hard to be all fast and intense. They're all really good, though.
    Last edited by 0r4ng3; 01-31-2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Talking

I love A Wilhelm Scream. I think all their albums are awesome. My favorite so far is Ruiner. Career Suicide and Mute Print, and The Benefits of Thinking Out Loud (Released under smaking isaiah) are pretty awesome as well.

My favorite songs, so far, are Famous Friends And Fashion Drunks, Anchor End, The Rip, The King Is Dead, The Soft Sell, Killing it, 5 To 9, These Dead Streets and I Wipe My Ass With Showbiz.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    My favorite from that album is The Kids Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks. Unfortunate name aside, it's an amazing song.
    This.

Congratulations is pretty good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    Ruiner is definitely my favorite AWS album. On Career Suicide it sounds like they tried too hard to be all fast and intense. They're all really good, though.
    Yeah, Career Suicide is missing something that truly great albums have. Don't get me wrong, it's very close, but it's not quite there. It still rocks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    My favorite songs, so far, are Famous Friends And Fashion Drunks, Anchor End, The Rip, The King Is Dead, The Soft Sell, Killing it, 5 To 9, These Dead Streets and I Wipe My Ass With Showbiz.
    I appreciate different songs for different reasons, and it all depends what kind of mood I'm in. So it's hard to pick which songs are my favorite. Some songs just rock out (Me vs. Morrissey), some are complex punk rock masterpieces (The Horse). Get Mad, You Son of a Bitch is fucking AMAZING to me. You have to be driving, and you have to blast it to get the full effect though. The last 2 minutes are INTENSE. And just overall amazing.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Yeah, Career Suicide is missing something that truly great albums have. Don't get me wrong, it's very close, but it's not quite there. It still rocks though.

I appreciate different songs for different reasons, and it all depends what kind of mood I'm in. So it's hard to pick which songs are my favorite. Some songs just rock out (Me vs. Morrissey), some are complex punk rock masterpieces (The Horse). Get Mad, You Son of a Bitch is fucking AMAZING to me. You have to be driving, and you have to blast it to get the full effect though. The last 2 minutes are INTENSE. And just overall amazing.
    Yeah, The Horse and Get Mad, You Son of a Bitch are fucking insane.

Good news, they're already demoing new shit: http://www.awilhelmscream.com/news.php

"The songs are fast, lengthy and cocky sounding so I don't think you guys will be disappointed."

Cocky sounding, eh? Well, this will be their first recording with new guitarist Mike Supina. I hear he's supposed to be sick, so I have high hopes.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

A new guitarist in A Wilhelm Scream won't be too much of a change. Their new bassist, however, is such a huge step up from their old bassist. He's really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Ruiner is solid gold and I cannot fucking wait for this new album.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Good news, they're already demoing new shit: http://www.awilhelmscream.com/news.php

"The songs are fast, lengthy and cocky sounding so I don't think you guys will be disappointed."

Cocky sounding, eh? Well, this will be their first recording with new guitarist Mike Supina. I hear he's supposed to be sick, so I have high hopes.
    Sweet, I can't wait.

can't wait for the new AWS album hopefully it's even better then career suicide