Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A Wilhelm Scream

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?bl...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

New album: coming very soon

New EP: coming very soon

B-side from Career Suicide: follow that link!

Sweet.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?bl...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

New album: coming very soon

New EP: coming very soon

B-side from Career Suicide: follow that link!

Sweet.
    FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bighead

I just noticed that the singer's wearing a Municipal Waste hat in their MySpace photo. <3 <3 <3!!!

Why haven't I seen them live yet?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    I just noticed that the singer's wearing a Municipal Waste hat in their MySpace photo. <3 <3 <3!!!

Why haven't I seen them live yet?
    Damn good question. Why haven't I?

Oh, they haven't come near me in a while, thats why...

DAMN MY SMALL TOWN!!!

Ruiner stands as the album for which I changed my favorite songs from the album most.

Muni Waste is cool, but I got over them pretty fast. I think they're kind of one dimensional, although I didn't give their latest album much of a listen.
    Last edited by bighead384; 05-26-2009 at 12:19 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Bump, didn't want to start a new thread.

Talked with their frontman after the gig (they played in Slovenia on saturday, as one of the supporting acts for Pennywise), and he mentioned they're planning to start recording in august. Time to start talking about a new album?

I'm only getting into them, so far i only have their self-titled EP (digipack). But i liked what i heard

Just work your way back from the digital ep.

Career Suicide is so freaking good: glad to hear they're working on new stuff. I also really dug the digital ep: it's always nice to hear them do a slowish song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

I've heard about Career Suicide, my band's drummer said it's amazing. They sold it in vinyl form and i would buy it, unfortunately i wouldn't be able to play anywhere, as i don't have a turntable (at least yet). So i ended up buying just their self-titled EP CD, and Nuno signed it for me . I told him i was rather a new fan, and he replied that this is what makes touring so awesome - meeting new people, new fans,... He told me to rip the songs from the CD and share them with others. The whole band seems to be a bunch of cool guys, they have great attitude.

I'll let the hype over this EP to wear off a bit, and then start checking thair older material. I'm really starting to like these guys.

My friend asked Nuno about new material (we met him outside, he went out for a smoke... actually he spent quite some time outside), and he replied they have some new songs, and about plans to start recording in august. This is probably great news for everyone, though i would still wait for an official statement by the band. Still, the source of this is pretty reliable, don't you think?

edit: Correction of the info - Nuno said they have some new material, and that they are planning to go to studio in august to work on it (i talked to my friend today again, he recalled the conversation better). But i guess this means that some recording will be involved too.

I'm loving the EP more and more...
    Last edited by Rooster; 05-04-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Bump, didn't want to start a new thread.

Talked with their frontman after the gig (they played in Slovenia on saturday, as one of the supporting acts for Pennywise), and he mentioned they're planning to start recording in august. Time to start talking about a new album?

I'm only getting into them, so far i only have their self-titled EP (digipack). But i liked what i heard
    i shall be seeing them supporting pennywise soon as well, ive seen them once before but only as a support band though. they were ok but i never followed up on what they were doing!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Everything they do always impresses me. That EP was just 5 songs of pure awesome-ness.

Hell, I've even been listening to their cover song because they make it sound so good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_yAK...eature=related