Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Merch

Default New Merch

hey i really want new offpsring merch. im getting tired of the same stuff. i want to get an offspring shirt wicked bad because they are my all time favorite band but they dont have ANY shirts that i want to actually buy cause honestly most of them arent really that cool. if they made some new ones id definetly buy them.

Make your own Offspring t-shirts.

Yeah. You can do that
    Dance fucker, dance.

twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles
    hey i really want new offpsring merch. im getting tired of the same stuff. i want to get an offspring shirt wicked bad because they are my all time favorite band but they dont have ANY shirts that i want to actually buy cause honestly most of them arent really that cool. if they made some new ones id definetly buy them.
    There are none that you like?
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

the bad habit one is sick
    "I am the lizard king. I can do anything."
    -Jim Morrison

The System Has Failed

Why don't you check other websites? There is shit loads of offspring merch. I've saw an Ixnay work shirt which looks unbelievable. not saw it in years though.
    ________
    MFLB VAPORIZER
    Last edited by Talman; 04-14-2011 at 11:49 AM.

I'm gonna get the offspring mini set and make a video with it. It will be stupidly awsome and I'll put a link to it. Yeah but uh shirt wise i wanna get a shirt with their skull logo, out of all the band signs and logos I've seen thats the best.
    Recent studies suggest that breathing is good....

^ how original. GenocidalSmasher beat ya to that with her Offspring Barbie dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Skate Rat 19
    I'm gonna get the offspring mini set and make a video with it. It will be stupidly awsome and I'll put a link to it. Yeah but uh shirt wise i wanna get a shirt with their skull logo, out of all the band signs and logos I've seen thats the best.
    They have one with the skull logo. I have one. The one you want is probably the orange one though. Its a big black skull and it has THE OFFSPRING written on it at the bottom
    Dance fucker, dance.

twitter.

i gonna do my own offspring t shirt yeah... im so intelligent and creative ;P