Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Good pplz vs. Bad pplz

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,368


    Default Good pplz vs. Bad pplz

    Do you think there are more good people in this world, or more bad people? Or moral and immoral, whatever words you want to describe it. It's up to you what makes people "good" or "bad", but I still wanna hear opinions.

    Personally, I think there's WAY more bad or immoral people. Although I can't ignore the fact that most societies and cultures value things like fairness and moral decency so much that you can be thrown in jail if you don't meet a certain standard, I really don't think that that's a indication that people are generally good. I think that throughout history, our leaders only create laws that uphold standards of morality because they want to create order or benefit themselves in some other way. I also think that most people only appear to have moral decency because they do so out of fear, and if somehow they knew they wouldn't be caught, they would do whatever they please regardless of how it affects other folks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,631


    Default

    The good guys always win!!!!!!111one
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    Myspace

    Audioscrobbler

  3. #3
    BREAK Guest


    Default

    No good people, no bad people. Just people.

    And me. I'm good. Your value judgments mean nothing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,368


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAK View Post
    No good people, no bad people. Just people.

    And me. I'm good. Your value judgments mean nothing.
    Nah. You're wrong.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Middle Eastlands
    Posts
    2,236



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,102


    Default

    According to Benjamin Linus, they are the good people but I'm still not so sure. I think Sayid is kinda nice, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,293


    Exclamation

    there's no "good people" or "bad people", but there's smart people and dumb people. the latter tend to think "good" and "evil" are black-and-white, clear cut notions that can be objectively defined. =)

    When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,631


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    there's no "good people" or "bad people", but there's smart people and dumb people. the latter tend to think "good" and "evil" are black-and-white, clear cut notions that can be objectively defined. =)
    Are you saying blacks = good and whites = evil ?!?!?!?!


    lol racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    Myspace

    Audioscrobbler

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,898


    Default

    Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,600


    Default

    There are only two kinds of people, those who can read binary code, and those who can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •