Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Smash and Ignition Reissues

should be good! it will be interesting to see whats in the booklet!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

I'm running out of things to say on the subject: I want them, I'm buying them, I'm going to listen to them.
    but not in a gay way

I think that a thread about remastering thing already exist.....it was active 3 weeks ago as I remember.....

This is a responce to the news from the website.
    but not in a gay way

rise and fall is my first priority for next month. But I'm certain I will buy these not long after that

I don't believe this man, I just ordered a copy of Ignition from FYE. Now I gotta see if I can cancel it and reserve a copy of the remastered version. Still psyched though, just venting a bit. I always seem to have terrible timing with these things.

I'm going to buy that Ignition reissue. The sound quality of the original always bugs me a little bit. It sounds so much different from the rest of their recordings and its so noticeable. So I'm really excited for this. I just hope they don't fuck up like Depeche Mode did with "A Broken Frame"

The Art of Drowning is to AFI what Ignition is to The Offspring. Were both albums recorded in the same studio?

Can't wait to get the Ignition remaster! My original copy is so scratched it isn't funny. I just bought Smash and Ixnay again for the same reasons, so I don't need the Smash remaster.

So RFRG and Ignition remaster, then Judas Priest's new album all on the same day. I better get some moneys.

Am I the only one who really likes the way Ignition sounds but not the way Smash sounds? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPX View Post
    Am I the only one who really likes the way Ignition sounds but not the way Smash sounds? :P
    The overall sound quality seems better on Ignition, that clipping on Smash makes it sound a bit worse.
    And if this post offends you, just don't read it...