Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smash and Ignition Reissues

Boy, they sure know how to milk you kids.

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    The overall sound quality seems better on Ignition, that clipping on Smash makes it sound a bit worse.
    what do you mean with 'clipping' ?
    Kevin: We never talk about my glasses; they're cool! We talk about Greg's penis, we can talk about my glasses.
    Ron: Really fuckin' big man.
    Brian: Yeah, just for the record, Greg has the biggest penis in the band. It's 7 1/4".We all got drunk and...
    Flipside Magazine 1989

www.offspringtrade.netne.net

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheOne_NL View Post
    what do you mean with 'clipping' ?
    I think he is refering to the digital clipping which can be heard on some songs. This happens when you have a too loud output in the mix. They didn't boost it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis881 View Post
    rise and fall is my first priority for next month. But I'm certain I will buy these not long after that

.................me too...
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

1994 My first Offspring song
    2014 Smash Anniversary and my first Offspring on the way

Remember the Sardinina Flag!

I love those albums the way they are, but the extra Smash stuff sounds interesting. Anything new besides the mastering on ignition?

If nothing else, maybe it will get more people to buy Ignition...

I'm not gonna buy it. :d

now, do not doubt my love for this band, they got me through a lot of tough times, ive been a fan since i heard smash i own every album, i wanna be a noodles ndm ibanez for sentimental reasons, i come on this site 20 times a day while they record there new album even though there was minimal updates, but i gotta say, i hate ignitions sound quality, so much so i hardly listen to it, smash is ok but ive always thought this would be AWESOME to do this!! ill buy all three on the release date!! im lving this

Quote Originally Posted by Hypodermic_89 View Post
    (05/15/08) On June 17 Epitaph Records will reissue 1992’s Ignition and 1994’s Smash.

The Ignition and Smash reissues have been digitally re-mastered from the original tapes, and Smash features a new 24 page booklet. The re-issue release date of June 17th coincides with the release of The Offspring’s brand new album Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace.

Interesting. I'm thinking about bying the Smash-reissue only for the booklet.
    im def gonna get the ignition reissue. is there extra tracks on either of the reissues???

Quote Originally Posted by gemalto View Post
    im prob only gonna buy em if there is extra tracks on either. is there??? they should put at least 2 on each....i think. i do want the new ignition. but why buy something ive heard 4 the last 16 years???

Default extra tracks????

Quote Originally Posted by gemalto View Post
    im prob only gonna buy em if there is extra tracks on either. is there??? they should put at least 2 on each....i think. i do want the new ignition. but why buy something ive been jammin 4 the last 16 years when i already own it???