Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Underrated brews?

OK, now for my actual response. Some underrated beers. Or maybe, "great beers you may have never heard of".

Sam Adam's Black Lager and Ale are both good and I don't see them around much. In general, as a largely ale drinker, the Sam Adam's Boston Lager is good (but that's not underrated!).

Great Divide (colorado) Titan IPA and Yeti Porter. These may not be underrated out there, but you don't see much of their stuff out East. The Titan IPA is solid and somewhat balanced. The Yeti is intense as shit. I've only had it one night on draft but my asshole friend decided we were getting a pitcher of it and we had to drink it in record time because his girlfriend was falling asleep. I'd like to enjoy it more slowly.

The Great Lakes Brewing Co. has a couple of very tasty entries that have popped up in this area lately. They're not really new, but I had never heard of them before. Their Commodore Perry (an IPA) is wonderful, and if you're more into lagers then give their Eliot Ness a shot.
    omg sigged fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by sKratch View Post
    That's my girlfriend's (oh snap fiance)
    Seriously though, can we have one post that isn't about your girlfriend for once?

I loved their slogan when I was in Poland, "Probably the best beer!" or something like that. The "probably" was great.
    Probably the best beer in town. I always liked that slogan, very humble, very Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I had the Victory beer that tastes like bacon the other day. Like, it tastes like bacon on purpose. Can't remember the name. It was good, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

OK, now for my actual response. Some underrated beers. Or maybe, "great beers you may have never heard of".

Sam Adam's Black Lager and Ale are both good and I don't see them around much. In general, as a largely ale drinker, the Sam Adam's Boston Lager is good (but that's not underrated!).
    Sam Black is awesome. If you're into black beers, I recently tried a Xangu. Pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Someone needs to tell the world about Deschutes beers. GO TO PORTLAND AND DRINK IT ALL.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    I had the Victory beer that tastes like bacon the other day. Like, it tastes like bacon on purpose. Can't remember the name. It was good, though.
    I had a Harpoon Rauchfesten or something like that which tasted like a smokey fireplace. I had it on a somewhat hungry stomach with no food and I didn't enjoy it. I'd imagine it would be great with a burger...
    omg sigged fuck you

Anyone heard of Grolsch?? I is originally from Hollad!! I love it!! It smells and tastes like skunk buds!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I just love a man who touches his hair like this!!!!

Actually, Peroni(Italian) has a distinct aftertaste of weed.

I don't care for Grolsch.
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Bud Light

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AP guy View Post
    Bud Light
    You still look like a pedophile.