Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Underrated brews?

It depends on my mood, Although my usual is Stella, Red Stripe or Sol (More mellow than Corona in my opinion). You'll always find me with one of them! NOT if the place has Sailor Jerry's however!
    www.alm-events.co.uk

two words: four loko.

Last night I had a hoegaarden with mint, sugar, and lime. It was like a beer mojito. Amazing. And to me, underrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I've recently started, and completed watching the TV series Dexter. He drinks this brand called Presidente, and I looked it up and it turns out that it's a real product...which surprised me a little because it shows Dexter turning to such websites as "Internet Search!" instead of a more valid search engine.

But anyway, I was intrigued enough to want to try it, but more research shows that it's made in the Dominican Republic and the only easy place to get it is Florida. Anybody try it ever? What's it Like?

I had it once on vacation a while back. Nothing special.

So I'm actually starting to lean towards shock top over blue moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Anyone into Angry Orchard? I was totally into it for a few weeks but I might be done with it already. It's too sugary. Out of the three varieties, Traditional Dry has the least sugar (16 grams), but it still tastes overwhelmingly sweet. What I was initially drawn to was the fact that AO is Gluten free and has a respectable 5.5 alcohol by volume. I can't drink more than 2 of them though. Usually just one has me all "sugared-out".

BTW, anyone into gluten free beers? My mom sort of is, and she let me have this kind that starts with a "D". Like Duria or something. Anyway, it was really good.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I like Angry Orchard- crisp apple it's pretty good. It's pretty similar to WoodChuck so if you like Angry Orchard I say you should try it. The only thing problem I have with it is after awhile it gets too sweet for me.

I don't mind apple cider, I actually like hot apple cider, but I can never imagine buying a six pack of this or anything.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Heineken's taste yummy. One of my favorite drinks. Jack Daniel's and Jäger shots are delicious. Mexican beers are the best!

I've had Angry Orchard before - liked it quite a bit. I'm starting to get into cider more too. It was sweet, but not overly so - it tasted far more natural than a lot of ones that are more like coolers.

I've been into mid-western micro brews a lot as of late - in particular:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.