Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Underrated brews?

Downer. Way to kill a thread, PIB.

Anyway, light beer can come in handy when the night revolves around drinking. If you're playing drinking games or just with the kind of crowd where you know you'll be downing many a brew, it's good to have something that goes down easy and isn't as alcoholic.

I'm not sure if the calories game even pans out, since light beer is less alcoholic you have to drink more of it, and I think there's more to beer than calories that makes you fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Where I'm from, ordinary beer is our light beer. To be downed over and over for a period of several hours on a weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Slots

Sup, Per.
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Where I'm from I have to drive home when it's all said and done, and would prefer not to drink 6-8% beers for hours.
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Superdope View Post
    Slots

Sup, Per.
    Prefer King myself, 5 kr. best tasting beer for the price.

just to back up what megs said a year ago, dogfish head's 90 minute is probably my beer of choice when available. i'd love to try the 120 minute but it doesn't seem to be available on the west coast.

Thumbs up

Blue moon Grand Cru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 8.2% and smoother than.....anything that high. Hell, forget the qualifier. It's just smooth. Like, how can I make a broad comparison everyone here worth a damn will understand.

I know! Remember that one episode of futurama where Kiff goes to Mars to visit the Wongs and they're trying to set up Amy with that stereotypical Marlboro cowboy, and he hits the cigarette and he says "Smoooooth". It's smoother than that.

It's supposedly a limited thing, so buy it and try it and fuck it's great.

Iced tea in motor oil cans is pretty underrated.
    Last edited by Free?; 02-15-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: rainbows smell too black
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

I discovered in the last few months just how good Pilsner Urquell is. I know you can get it in the US, but I never tried it. I think it's the best beer around here... and I'd say it's fairly underrated, at least in the midwest.

As for american beer, I'd really like to give a big ol' nod to Spotted Cow, one of the best (and least popular) beers ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Czech beer and Pilsner Urquell especially is generally regarded as some of the best beer in the world. o.O