Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Internet on Einstein

Maybe he wouldn't do his thesis on Einstein's plagiarism because it, y'know, isn't based on sufficient scientific evidence?
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Maybe he wouldn't do his thesis on Einstein's plagiarism because it, y'know, isn't based on sufficient scientific evidence?
    Einstein was labeled a dunce and was too stupid to make it through college. he gets a job in a patent office of all places, marries a degreed scientist, and then all of a sudden comes up with a new 'theory'. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm

I agree; if Einstein was such a genius, he would have discovered the concept of the TIME-CUBE!

Apologies for Google cache link ; main site seems to be down...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Philo, your ranting against Einstein is predicated on the idea that it is somehow 'forbidden' to speak against him. I think Endymion has proven this is not the case. Why do you think that insulting Einstein would somehow get people here wound up?

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    your copy/pasta was both ill-tasting and factually incorrect.
    Bear my children.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Philo, your ranting against Einstein is predicated on the idea that it is somehow 'forbidden' to speak against him. I think Endymion has proven this is not the case. Why do you think that insulting Einstein would somehow get people here wound up? Einstein is a political figure, and a false demigod.

Bear my children. Shouldn't we get to know each other first?
    I don't think you have been in academia enough to know that you must obey the liberal mantra to attain a masters or doctorate degree.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAroundU View Post
    aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha, now that's a God worth beleaving in, 'cous if you don't ...in the eyes of the ranger, the unsespected stranger, you better know the truth from wrong and right, cous the eyes of the ranger on a barbecue, 'cous any kind of prick can do the trick, when you're in texas look the barbeque, 'cous that's where the eye's gonna be,,,,PSHCHHHHHH

Last edited by sipptaroowsky; 06-21-2008 at 02:54 PM.