Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KROQ Weenie Roast Setlist

Default KROQ Weenie Roast Setlist

Interested in the setlist? Well, here's all the songs they played at the KROQ Weenie Roast tonight (also in-case anyone missed it):

1. Come Out and Play
    2. The Kids Aren't Alright
    3. Hammerhead
    4. All I Want
    5. Gone Away
    6. Staring at the Sun
    7. Gotta Get Away
    8. Want You Bad
    9. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
    10. Bad Habit
    11. Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
    12. Can't Get My Head Around You
    13. Self-Esteem

It was fun watching this concert on the internet. Did you guys think it was fun too?
    Last edited by Alex101; 05-17-2008 at 09:35 PM.

it was quite awesome. Dexter's voice could have been a little better IMO but it was still acceptable for a live show.
    I'm still watching metallica
    the offspring and metallica are 2 of my favorite bands..i almost crapped myself when they said that this was being webcasted!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis881 View Post
    it was quite awesome. Dexter's voice could have been a little better IMO but it was still acceptable for a live show.
    I'm still watching metallica
    the offspring and metallica are 2 of my favorite bands..i almost crapped myself when they said that this was being webcasted!
    Well, since you're watching Metallica, could you please send in the setlist? I'm interested their own setlist too. If you can't, then that's OK, but thanks a bazillion, Nemesis881.
    Last edited by Alex101; 05-17-2008 at 10:06 PM.

Dude so I just got back from the show and I'm too tired to do much else but I will say this to the guy who said Dexter's voice could have sounded better...

it sounded pretty freakin awesome there...

(and on a side note... I was not impressed by Metallica fans... at least in my section people were much more into the Offspring... but that may also have been because I was going nuts singing at the top of my lungs the whole time... which is something the Metallica fans didn't do much of until the end of their set)

Camilamazed Guest

Well, I think Dexter is too tired to sing All I want. I missed some enthusiasm in this show. I mean, they got pretty excited with the two new tracks.

Maybe that's what they need. Work on a new setlist.

I watched that shit on my LCD HD TV, it looked as good as a 700kbps video would look on a HDtv

Quote Originally Posted by Camilamazed View Post
    Well, I think Dexter is too tired to sing All I want. I missed some enthusiasm in this show. I mean, they got pretty excited with the two new tracks.

Maybe that's what they need. Work on a new setlist.

Agreed, I seriously named off all of the songs they'd play right before they'd start them, it was crazy.

I don't think my girlfriend thought it was that impressive though, but I was like holy shit I'm guessing everything they'll play right before they play it.

I was praying for no pretty fly, and no one seems to have mentioned the Absence of Higgins.

Quote Originally Posted by sneedo View Post
    Agreed, I seriously named off all of the songs they'd play right before they'd start them, it was crazy.

I don't think my girlfriend thought it was that impressive though, but I was like holy shit I'm guessing everything they'll play right before they play it.

I was praying for no pretty fly, and no one seems to have mentioned the Absence of Higgins.
    I noticed as soon as they started....and I prefer them without him. I don't hate Higgins, he's a cool guy, I just don't see him as a band member, they can do cool shows even without him. This set sounded really good!!
    ________
    WWW.FUCK
    Last edited by Dexter_italy; 03-31-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hshduppsnt View Post
    Dude so I just got back from the show and I'm too tired to do much else but I will say this to the guy who said Dexter's voice could have sounded better...

it sounded pretty freakin awesome there...
    That's how they have always sounded, awesome live when you are actually there and not that awesome on direct live recordings . I still think they were really good on the recording though, better at the end than the beginning.

The new songs sounded awesome live though, even on the recording!

And about the lack of enthusiasm, they've been playing like this for most of the last 10-13 years or so. I don't really mind it though. Although the crappy camera work of last night probably didn't help much either, mostly focused on Pete. It's better on Noodles cause he jumps and moves around . Dexter needs his spiked hair back though.
    Last edited by Jesus; 05-18-2008 at 05:17 AM.

Camilamazed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sneedo View Post

It's sad to say that we go to their shows nowadays, kid of, knowing what we're going to hear. Of course we would sing along with all those songs if we were at the show, but hey we know they have great songs and we dream that they would do them live. People keep saying they might change the setlist when they start their own tour. Do you believe those songs of yesterday will be out of the setlist?

I don't want to hear All I want anymore. The song is pure energy and we need that live.

=|

I do miss Higgins. But he's not part of the shows anymore since soundwave right?