Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KROQ Weenie Roast Setlist

Camilamazed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Yeah but gone away takes up 4 whole precious minutes of the setlist . Don't know if you have seen'm live. But when you are actually at the concert he sings'm all pretty much spot on, in a voice that could come from 15 year old, you don't really hear the imperfections that you hear on tape. It's pretty much amazing actually.
    Haha right. I've seem them live 4 times. August 97, November 99 and twice October 2004.

=)

The thing is, I keep complaining but I know I will pay 100 bucks to listen to the same old set list in Baltimore .

I can't help it.

But you can't tell he sings bad live, right? I've never been able too. They all sound so good.

Baltimore is the V Fest thing right? Yeah then you probably get a standard festival setlist (which is acceptable, cause I wouldn't want any other band that I only vaguely know to play obscure songs after i spend so much on a ticket). But RAFRAG is out for a while then, so probably more songs from that though.

Camilamazed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    But you can't tell he sings bad live, right? I've never been able too. They all sound so good.

Baltimore is the V Fest thing right? Yeah then you probably get a standard festival setlist (which is acceptable, cause I wouldn't want any other band that I only vaguely know to play obscure songs after i spend so much on a ticket). But RAFRAG is out for a while then, so probably more songs from that though.
    Of course not. He doesn't sing bad live. I just think something is still missing, you know. Pete looked very excited yesterday and I couldn't see Dexter like that. I guess I just want this year to be the Band Year you know. I want everybody to be talking about how awesome they are. They deserve it.

It was beautiful to see their enthusiasm while playing the new tracks. That's what I'm talking about.

I was kind of pissed yesterday, specially after watching Metallica. That was a perfect show. I want to feel the same about my favorite band. I want websites saying they were the best from these festivals.

I want people who are not fan, at last admit they rock live.

Is that too much? am I being a bitch or something?

=|

Dexter and company sounded pretty solid during the setlist, and it seemed like a great show. Although i did notice a lot more "energy" during and after they started playing the newer stuff. Looks like Higgins is gone for good now, which is too bad since i really liked him. Lets hope when they get around to doing their own tour they break out some older material like they did during the 05 Warped Tour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

This would be awesome for the RAFRAG Tour:

1. Hammerhead
    2. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
    3. Come Out and Play
    4. TKAA
    5. Half-Truism
    6. Session - (just for fun)
    7. Trust In You
    8. All I Want
    9. Pretty Fly
    10. [Another New Song]
    11. Have You Ever
    12. Bad Habit
    13. [Another New Song]
    14. I Choose - they NEED to play this live!!
    15. Self Esteem
    16. Lightning Rod - ENCORE song
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

It was great to see them after waiting 3 years since warped tour...

I've got to admit, it seemed like the show didn't start until The Offspring went on. There were 4 different fires burning up on the lawn and the crowd was going insane. I've seen em four times and this was one of the best they've sounded.

Hammerhead and You're Gonna Go Far Kid were also badass to see live... and so was Pete Prada...

Can't wait for a tour!

They need to play the songs with more enthusiasm, play more old songs and vary the setlist too...
    I'd love to hear Dirty Magic, Session, L.A.P.D., Get It right, Kick Him When He's Down, Genocide, What Happened To You?, Nitro, Smash, The Meaning Of Life, Mota, Cool To Hate...
    Last.fm: http://lastfm.com.br/user/leandromoraes88
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leandromoraes88
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/leandromoraes88
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/leandromoraes88

Offspring shows that I went to:
    2004, October 24 - Recife, Brazil
    2013, September 14 - Rock In Rio, Brazil
    2013, September 15 - Credicard Hall - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    2014, February 05, Chevrolet Hall - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Camilamazed Guest

I don't want much I think. I just want them to be the best band live.

S2

IF they play i choose they'll have to lower it like one octave, dex didnt hitthe notes it in 97 or 99
    The Offspring's Video Vault

They might bust out Dirty Magic again since they did a new version.

Or you could just hope their gear shuts off so they have to do an acoustic set :P