Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammerhead Video Contest - Entries Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    that part in the middle of Dan M's video (where the camera goes in the middle of the bomb) is very similar to Dave Meyers' style. watch the videos for Original Prankster and Defy You and you'll see what I mean
    I agree, kinda also reminds me of The Offspring DVD's, where the guys jump off bridges and out of planes and float through the air, then hit the ground. It has the same feel. The concept is good though.

yep what they said...

i would have liked the bomb explode thought.. at least after the credits thing.

Dude, where are all the videos?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I think the vids need to be approved before they appead in the Channel, so it prolly takes a while.

Although it would be best if they had a link to it on the mainpage. Because I think it took like 2 days before other news pushed it off the mainpage... easy money though for that one person that has entered if it stays this way .

Fuck, are you kidding me? You have to be a US resident?

I actually had a great idea for a video.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    that part in the middle of Dan M's video (where the camera goes in the middle of the bomb) is very similar to Dave Meyers' style. watch the videos for Original Prankster and Defy You and you'll see what I mean
    I'm pretty sure it was David Fincher who started that kind of thing. Check out Fight club, Panic Room, Alien 3(though thats not the greatest example because he dosnt really even want to be associated with it) and other things. I actually thought the defy you video was directed by him when i first saw it because it had a filtered tinge to it and had those kind of zoom in effects.

I think you should change the end....the beginning is great...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post

Although it would be best if they had a link to it on the mainpage. Because I think it took like 2 days before other news pushed it off the mainpage...
    It seems they have listened because a link has been added on the mainpage.

"Only legal U.S. residents at least 13 years of age who reside in and who are physically located in the U.S. (excluding its territories and possessions) are eligible to enter the Offspring “Hammerhead” Video Contest (the "Contest"). Contestants aged 13-21 may be required to have their parent or legal guardian's permission to enter as described below."

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bass View Post
    "Only legal U.S. residents at least 13 years of age who reside in and who are physically located in the U.S. (excluding its territories and possessions) are eligible to enter the Offspring “Hammerhead” Video Contest (the "Contest"). Contestants aged 13-21 may be required to have their parent or legal guardian's permission to enter as described below."

it says "who reside in and who are physically located in the u.s."
    I wanted to participate ¬¬.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]