Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 170

Thread: Hammerhead Video Contest - Entries Thread

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    3,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    that part in the middle of Dan M's video (where the camera goes in the middle of the bomb) is very similar to Dave Meyers' style. watch the videos for Original Prankster and Defy You and you'll see what I mean
    I agree, kinda also reminds me of The Offspring DVD's, where the guys jump off bridges and out of planes and float through the air, then hit the ground. It has the same feel. The concept is good though.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    329


    Default

    yep what they said...

    i would have liked the bomb explode thought.. at least after the credits thing.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Dude, where are all the videos?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omnipresence
    Posts
    2,021


    Default

    I think the vids need to be approved before they appead in the Channel, so it prolly takes a while.

    Although it would be best if they had a link to it on the mainpage. Because I think it took like 2 days before other news pushed it off the mainpage... easy money though for that one person that has entered if it stays this way .

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,620


    Default

    Fuck, are you kidding me? You have to be a US resident?

    I actually had a great idea for a video.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    N.Ireland
    Posts
    277


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    that part in the middle of Dan M's video (where the camera goes in the middle of the bomb) is very similar to Dave Meyers' style. watch the videos for Original Prankster and Defy You and you'll see what I mean
    I'm pretty sure it was David Fincher who started that kind of thing. Check out Fight club, Panic Room, Alien 3(though thats not the greatest example because he dosnt really even want to be associated with it) and other things. I actually thought the defy you video was directed by him when i first saw it because it had a filtered tinge to it and had those kind of zoom in effects.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    498


    Default

    I think you should change the end....the beginning is great...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omnipresence
    Posts
    2,021


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post

    Although it would be best if they had a link to it on the mainpage. Because I think it took like 2 days before other news pushed it off the mainpage...
    It seems they have listened because a link has been added on the mainpage.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    556


    Default

    "Only legal U.S. residents at least 13 years of age who reside in and who are physically located in the U.S. (excluding its territories and possessions) are eligible to enter the Offspring “Hammerhead” Video Contest (the "Contest"). Contestants aged 13-21 may be required to have their parent or legal guardian's permission to enter as described below."


  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    1,074


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bass View Post
    "Only legal U.S. residents at least 13 years of age who reside in and who are physically located in the U.S. (excluding its territories and possessions) are eligible to enter the Offspring “Hammerhead” Video Contest (the "Contest"). Contestants aged 13-21 may be required to have their parent or legal guardian's permission to enter as described below."

    it says "who reside in and who are physically located in the u.s."
    I wanted to participate ¬¬.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •