Thread: The most underrated band of the '90s

Default The most underrated band of the '90s

Sponge. Sponge. Sponge. Motherfucking SPONGE. A fucking amazing band plagued by bad publicity. Fortunately, some effort seems to be being made to revive them- I'm starting to hear "Plowed" (in my opinion maybe the greatest song of the '90s) and "Wax Ecstatic" on the radio every now and then, but they have SO much other amazing shit. The entirety of their first album, Rotting Piņata, is awesome, and Wax Ecstatic is pretty good too even though they went in kind of a weird direction. And New Pop Sunday, their third album, is one hell of a hidden gem, since it's almost impossible to find- Sony dropped them prior to its release and they put it out on Beyond Records, which is really fucking tiny. Anyway, czech Sponge out or go to hell.
    Last edited by XYlophonetreeZ; 04-16-2006 at 01:13 PM.

I think their pretty damn rad...they arent that underrated though...if you talk to alot of people into similar bands they all like 'em. Well the majority of them do.
    Freedom scares you because it means responsibility

we've had this thread

wasnt it [spunge] or am i just being silly?

two different bands

Now im more confused, considering I have a [spunge] song called plowed thats very good....

Odds are it's labeled wrong. I think [spunge] is a ska band.

yeah they are, very generic (god knows why im gonna go see them this sunday but ah well)

Sponge is actually a good band, despite the fact that dain likes them. So for those of you not clicking on the other Sponge thread because dain started it, here's an old Sponge thread that I'm bumping up just for you.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Rotting Pinata is a great album... I wish I could find it somewhere so I don't have to spend a bunch of time downloading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

I must have bad taste in music because I don't like plowed.