Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wackos and their opinions (Aphroditianism)

Default Wackos and their opinions (Aphroditianism)

I am a member of a message board called Soviet-Empire, for some reason every single political wackjob from New World Order nuts to Nazbol-Technates feel the need to argue with communists, as if we'd sympathise with them or something.

Here's a new one,
    A short introduction to Aphroditianism
    http://www.soviet-empire.com/ussr/viewtopic.php?t=33047

And here's another place where the ideology is explained through polemic:
    http://www.soviet-empire.com/ussr/vi...er=asc&start=0

To sum up, Aphroditianism is the belief that the Earth is a female being, and that all women are one with it, the Earth is polluted by the male sex, the male science, the male language, and male technology and this should all be destroyed.

They are insane. Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Thats kind of wierd. Must be a bunch of lesbians thinking of ways to get rid of us pesky males.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by insanepeople
    In order to achieve communism, we must abolish the following things.

1. Infrastructure: All roads should be devastated, all harbours closed, all cities should be emptied, and all houses would be smashed down.

2. Clothes - In order to liberate people from their own inner repression (self-control), we must abolish clothes.

3. Money - Money is a tool used by the man-society to collect a false wealth, which makes the male think he is bigger than he are.

4. The military - All violence is a metaphor for the male incistence of "Missionary Sex".

5. The written and spoken language - Must be utterly and completely destroyed, both in order to 5.1 forget about the male dominance, and 5.2 destroy th prime tool for social control.
    Yes they are clearly insane - civilization would cease to exist without those things. Even though i think the fact that a male dominated society, such as the ones the world still lives in, is wrong and that there should be equal rule; i believe that ^^ is utter nonsense - society wouldn't function; we would return to the stone ages. (I'm especially against the abolishment of the written word!)

All this would be replaced with -

# - A natural way of living, and adapting, by living in ecologic collectives where everyone have sexual intercourse with everyone.

# - A system of distribution, and self-sufficiency, in terms of a collective economy.

# - A new language, based on caressing instead of speaking.
    I agree with Lithuanian Offspring - they must be lesbians or something very weird.

They are lesbians, and I agree with you on creating equality, I told her that myself. I am not a big fan of the destruction of the male sex though. Nor for the worship of nature. That is something I find outright ridiculous.

They sound like lesbian hippies - 'lets love everyone and everything'

Crazy people.

Lightbulb

Random female point of view:

I somehow never thought that women would be much different if they were the "stronger sex". In fact, I even find that some women can be much more cruel than men.

"Male emotional castration"? Aren't we beeing a wee bit sexist here? Or maybe is it that females are allowed to say that males are less worthy, but males aren't allowed to say females are less worthy? Neat! Now we have a female dominant society! Very communistic *thumbs up*

Anyone who calls anyone else less worthy is the very thing himself.

Not to mention that the whole idea of the males being emotionally castrated is a load of poo.

"The character of aphrodisianism is to promote sexual language, equality, gender theory, and the destruction of the male sex, which have invented capitalism and thus stands in our way."

Erm... Equality and the destruction of the male sex don't really go into a sentence together very well...

"A natural way of living, and adapting, by living in ecologic collectives where everyone have sexual intercourse with everyone. "

Why do they connect the "natural way of living" with females? Don't you people know I'm freakishly scared of bugs (the females I know are too btw)? And other very natural things. I like the comfort of my own house, thankyouverymuch. And furthermore, I don't know many females who want to have sexual intercourse with everyone. I, for one, certainly don't.

I have no clue why I actually bothered with some sort of logical arguments, that theory has so much hatred towards men that it's unbelievable. If it were a male who wrote it, he'd be lynched.

Equality my tushy.
    #N/A

Imagine how much disease there would be, the STDs and not to mention all of the colds, scraps, etc you'd get from prancing around in a shitty field butt-naked all day. And, of course there would be malnurishment. 'Cause I'm sure their crops wouldn't do so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Izie
    Random female point of view:

I somehow never thought that women would be much different if they were the "stronger sex". In fact, I even find that some women can be much more cruel than men.
    Women can be a lot more cruel than men,take in schools for example;boys will fight but not necessarily hurt each other very much, girls, however, hurt each other emotionally which is so much worse - not a lot of people realize this which i find incredible.

I think that if women had been 'the stronger sex', ie if m ancient times they had ruled, things would be very different. Society would be unrecognizable - esp. if people like that 'author' had any power.

Mayhap she should go and live her 'vision' just to start us off

(Not sure if this makes much sense - sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    Women can be a lot more cruel than men,take in schools for example;boys will fight but not necessarily hurt each other very much, girls, however, hurt each other emotionally which is so much worse - not a lot of people realize this which i find incredible.

I think that if women had been 'the stronger sex', ie if m ancient times they had ruled, things would be very different. Society would be unrecognizable - esp. if people like that 'author' had any power.

Mayhap she should go and live her 'vision' just to start us off

(Not sure if this makes much sense - sorry)
    I tend to have the opinion that, while men are the stronger sex physically, women do have more control in the mental department. If you think about it there have been alot of women in history that controlled through males. Alexander the "Great", Julius Caesar, Anthony (Both were married to Cleopatra), and the list is endless.

She certainly is no hippy, she advocates the destruction of the male sex. She may say she loves everyone, but she only loves them for the place they have in her world. (all existing males who do not hurt "mother Earth" too much, I am guessing, will be no different than castrated cats and dogs.)

She's against violence, but she supports the killing of capitalists, sexists (but only if they are males), and others.

I tried to tell her, that there is a difference in males who are class conscious and non-class conscious, as there are a difference in females who are class-conscious and non-class conscious, bourgeois and worker. But she would have none of it, males are an imperfect female.

What I despise is her religion and how she uses it to justify her pathetic actions. It's no better than the 5%'ers. I would almost wish they'd go the way of Jonestown.