Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death Penalty

Default The Death Penalty

Fair or unfair. And why.

I don't like it. I'd rather the offender suffer through life in prison, both ways they end up dying in prison, one just takes a longer time and is more to suffer through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

Quote Originally Posted by Unnatural Disaster View Post
    I don't like it. I'd rather the offender suffer through life in prison, both ways they end up dying in prison, one just takes a longer time and is more to suffer through.
    So you'd rather a prisoner suffer than get killed?

LOL, was bighead giving you a run for your money?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

i'm against Death Penalty, just think in how many cases we would kill the wrong person . . .
    justice is not ALWAYS right . . it's complicated.
    and we don't have the straight to take someone's life . . . even though some persons deserve that . .
    Brian * ]

~ARGENTINA~

Quote Originally Posted by Unnatural Disaster View Post
    i agree. i think that if they get killed, they actually get off easy, because as you said, in prison they would suffer more for longer. this is really based off if they were to murder someone, because then in prison they would (eventually) regret killing them, because now theyre stuck in prison for life. and for killing someone, they deserve that

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    LOL, was bighead giving you a run for your money?
    lolz inorite?

I'm against capital punishment, but not because of the reason most stated here (well, not primarily). I personally don't have strong objections to eye-for-an-eye justice. I'm against it because it's useless. Without a doubt, the point of it is to deter would-be murderers from murdering. Since this hasn't and will never work, death penalty has no real reason to exist anymore.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Fair. A deliberate murder should be punished by the death penalty.

Why? Because they can masturbate in a jail.

Life is precious. Murderers are anti-life. Their life is worth nothing. Therefore executioner is not anti-life.

I'm quite surprised that I'm pro death penalty because a lot of retards are pro as well.

I believe in rehabilitation.

Death penalty is not a rational solution to the problem of punishing killers.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAroundU View Post
    Life is precious. Murderers are anti-life. Their life is worth nothing. Therefore executioner is not anti-life.
    Sorry, but I call bull.

Not all, but many murderers are not intent on killing people. If put in a prison rehabilitation program and consequently shows positive progression, I see no reason as to why the convict can't make a contribution in society again.

People deserve a second chance.