Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight I am officially a "True" Offspring Fan

Default Tonight I am officially a "True" Offspring Fan

I am 20 years old and I have known for the past 2-3 years that they are my favorite band. I began listening to my Americana CD in middle school which I loved and then discovered their other old school CD's about 2 years ago and downloaded whatever I could find on Limewire but was still missing a considerate amount of songs...I probly had a collection of 40-50 Offspring songs all from different albums and they were all BY FAR the most played songs on my playlist and every one of those songs has been played 200+ times...yet the songs don't ever get old...Offspring is the only band that I NEVER get sick of, I can't overplay their songs.

Anyways tonight I made the jump, the only album I had ever purchased was Americana in middle school...but tonight I went ahead and deleted my offspring library and purchased all their albums on Itunes, something I never do...but I figure I would easily pay $500 for the music Offspring has given, so why the hell not support them and fork over $60 and get all the songs.

I am now a proud legal owner of every offspring album and will own 1 more come June 17th.

That's nice, but shouldn't this be in GOD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default oops

aww...my bad, posted in wrong forums...if a mod could move thatd be great...thanks.

Just be glad that this isn't another thread arguing about the unfairness of the mods. Which I find retarded, and yet I still reply to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, good for you; and welcome to the bbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

good times! there are also a number of non-album tracks you can track down. i'm sure the folks in GOD can help you in that regard.

Yes, we can. Click the link on my signature, you'll find every non-album track there.

Hiiihihi. Thread should have been called "Tonight I'm an official Offspring fan"! Somehow I start to hate word "true" because there are loads of bitching around this word and it's kinda meaningless today... "true" bands/fans seem to deny any kind of progress and music evolution to stay " "true" " .
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Heheh, good for you. : )

Heh, reminds me when I first got into Offspring.

Always heard Come out and Play on the Radio, liked it, but it never caught my attention.

Then, in like the 4th grade, someone for the talent show decided to play Come out and Play on their guitar. Asked my dad for the Smash CD that he had, and was an instant fan.

The Offspring, Ignition, Smash, Ixnay on the Hombre, Americana, Conspiracy of One, Splinter, Greatest Hits, and soon to be Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace.