Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: MUSIC VIDEO AND ALBUM PREMIERE (woo)

Default MUSIC VIDEO AND ALBUM PREMIERE (woo)

New Album And Music Video To Premiere Online
    (06/06/08) Get ready for two big premieres from The Offspring this Monday, June 9…

Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace:
    Listen to the entire new album this Monday, June 9 at 11:00 AM EST exclusively on the band‘s new iMeem site: http://www.imeem.com/theoffspring

“Hammerhead“ Music Video:
    The music video for The Offspring‘s new single “Hammerhead” will premiere exclusively on IGN.com this Monday, June 9 at 4:00 PM PST (approx.). The video was directed by Teqtonik and features the creative team‘s unique animation and style.

“Hammerhead” will also be featured on the upcoming Madden 09 soundtrack.

Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace available June 17.
    AWESOME HUH?????????? im not a big fan of animation videos tho...

Where did this quote come from?

home page
    its underneath
    the hammerhead contest thing

It's awesome that they are in madden but I'd much rather have them in rock band or guitar hero, come on guys, put Hammerhead out there, or even better yet, the whole Smash album or something.

Just randomly checked the home page and saw it there! Cool stuff indeed. Can't wait to head to that website on Monday and listen to the album! It's only two and a half days away!

Strange place to debut the video though, don't you think? A website that mainly deals with video games? Even weirder the fact that according to a thread made on here earlier, IGN weren't even aware Offspring were releasing anything new!
    Last edited by The Man From Tallahassee; 06-06-2008 at 05:53 PM.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

“Hammerhead” will also be featured on the upcoming Madden 09 soundtrack.
    iojfawe!!!!!!That game is bought!!!!!

I have no idea why I'm excited about that part, as I came to hate Maddens a long time ago. It's actually how I came across a lot of bands I like today, though. This is how you promote an album, guys.

P.S. Self3steem, the correct spelling of "premiere" is right there in the quote, dude. Haha.
    Last edited by randman21; 06-06-2008 at 05:54 PM.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

I guess I'll have to buy madden for my ps3 and my psp this year again...

I wish they'd allow you to use custom soundtracks though like MLB 08 the show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Tallahassee View Post
    Just randomly checked the home page and saw it there! Cool stuff indeed. Can't wait to head to that website on Monday and listen to the album! It's only two and a half days away!

Strange place to debut the video though, don't you think? A website that mainly deals with video games? Even weirder the fact that according to a thread made on here earlier, IGN weren't even aware Offspring were releasing anything new!
    Yeah i noticed that. I went to the offspring page on there and the only thing i could find was an article about how they were planning on releasing a greatest hits record.
    Last edited by Jaded skies; 06-06-2008 at 05:56 PM.

hahah yeah i was just sitting here on the homepage cuz i was learning the bridge to conspiracy of one which is FUCKING SWEET
    and i saw the title

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded skies View Post
    Yeah i noticed that. I went to the offspring page on there and the lst thing i could find was an article about how they were planning on releasing a greatest hits record.
    Sweet, when does that come out?