Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mods are out of control

Default The Mods are out of control

Also, Anti-Flag are sellouts for signing to a major label.

Just kidding, I don't really think that at all. Sorry if I ruined your boner. I'm sure someone else will say something like this soon though,and mean it. You'll get your fix. For the millionth time.

I favor nude mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

me too but none of the skanks that moderate this board.

But Anti-Flag are selloutz, amirite?

But I do want to take use this thread as an opportunity to give the mods credit for how they've been dealing with the insane amount of spamming and garbage that's been plaguing the board lately. I've been avoiding it as much as possible, and it still annoys the fuck out of me, I can't imagine what it must be like to be forced to deal with it. You guys have more patience than I ever will.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert View Post

But I do want to take use this thread as an opportunity to give the mods credit for how they've been dealing with the insane amount of spamming and garbage that's been plaguing the board lately. I've been avoiding it as much as possible, and it still annoys the fuck out of me, I can't imagine what it must be like to be forced to deal with it. You guys have more patience than I ever will.
    How's it feel to be gay?

But I do want to take use this thread as an opportunity to give the mods credit for how they've been dealing with the insane amount of spamming and garbage that's been plaguing the board lately.

Yeah, same with me. Trolling has been out of hand lately, especially in GOD, so i hope the mods know that there are those of us that appreciate their volunteer efforts.

I also favor nude mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Yeah, same with me. Trolling has been out of hand lately, especially in GOD, so i hope the mods know that there are those of us that appreciate their volunteer efforts.

Jesus Christ, this is a place you come to to fucking bullshit, and then there's these people who delete retarded threads so it's a little easier to read. That's all it is. It makes a difference, but barely. Stop acting like your the president thanking the troops who fought in the war with your professional sounding appreciation speeches.
    Last edited by bighead384; 06-07-2008 at 11:55 PM.

You're a poof mate.
    I'm the chairman of the bored.

But Anti-Flag are selloutz, amirite?

I've been avoiding it as much as possible, and it still annoys the fuck out of me, I can't imagine what it must be like to be forced to deal with it. You guys have more patience than I ever will.
    And all it took was a few clicks to enter this thread and reply, right? And it's not like you and all your BBS friends will do the same damn thing for the next 50 threads with a similar title. You're avoiding it as much as possible, give yourself a pat on the back.
    Last edited by bighead384; 06-08-2008 at 12:00 AM.

I would like to give my thanks to the mods, as well. I haven't been here long, but they've made my short stay enjoyable. I will continue coming to this forum (hopefully) for years to come.

bighead384, no they're not out fighting the war or anything, but having the patience to weed through hundreds of stupid posts deserves recognition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]