Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A thread for yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    you think the death of RFK should be celebrated?
    You think the death of RFK should be cared about?

So go on, please, tell us what this essential world-wide event was.

U.S. President Andrew Jackson becomes the first President to ride a train.
    The first drive-in theater opens, in Camden, New Jersey, United States. It's been closed for some time now =,0(

June 6th 1944, D-Day the invasion of Normandy. Mota and Darfan got it right.

PUT OFF THE FUSS YOU CHICKENSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    U.S. President Andrew Jackson becomes the first President to ride a train.(
    This is much more important than D-Day.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You think the death of RFK should be cared about?
    you think i was serious?

Quote Originally Posted by adombomb222 View Post
    June 6th 1944, D-Day the invasion of Normandy. Mota and Darfan got it right.
    Do you know the date of the German retreat from Stalingrad was? Or of the capture of Berlin? What about something more recent, like the fall of the Berlin Wall? Or older world events... The day of the Russian revolution? The end of the civil war (American civil war)? The shooting of Duke Franz Ferdinand?

You can take any event and be a douche about how important it is and how you yourself know what this date signifies. But you'll still be a douche showing off knowledge that isn't particularly essential. For what good is knowledge if your only use for it is to show off to others that you know it?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    you think i was serious?
    You think I'm sexy?

I feel really quite embarrassed that I didn't realise that it was D-Day.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Do you know the date of the German retreat from Stalingrad was? Or of the capture of Berlin? What about something more recent, like the fall of the Berlin Wall? Or older world events... The day of the Russian revolution? The end of the civil war (American civil war)? The shooting of Duke Franz Ferdinand?

You can take any event and be a douche about how important it is and how you yourself know what this date signifies. But you'll still be a douche showing off knowledge that isn't particularly essential. For what good is knowledge if your only use for it is to show off to others that you know it?
    This for ultimate truth.

That is all.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post

Yeah! Let's make him feel bad for making this thread! I mean just look at that first post. He deserves it. And I'm sure as a long time member, you know he won't try to defend himself so we can get into the most petty argument ever for the millionth time...

The most ridiculous thing about that argument is that it ignores the fact that the "longtime members" of this BBS rag on each other and sometimes get into serious disputes all the time.

Too bad you and your crew are too insecure to see that. Wah wah wah shut the fuck up already.