Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview's and Premiere's Non-Listeners Thread

Default Preview's and Premiere's Non-Listeners Thread

Hi there non-listeners!
    I though that we should have place where we can talk about our feelings while we are not going to listen RAFRAG before buying it. So how do you feel about that?
    I heard Hammerhead and Half-Truism on 6th may. I hope that the rest of songs will be at least as good as these.

Ps. Sorry for mistakes.

Oh fuck, I was gonna start this thread. You were first
    So all the non-listeners unite! I only heard the first 4 tracks and I'm not gonna change it until the 16th.
    Let's stay the hell away from "omg nothingtown is teh shitz" for this week!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

I think it sounds fucking stupid.
    It has never taken so long for the band to produce an album. We have waited 5 years. Why postpone it another couple of days if they let us listen for free.

Its like when the actual record comes out, im going to wait another week before i actually play the record. Ive waited 5 years. I can wait another week just for fun.

Moronic.

Well I can't wait too, but lets have respect for their decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Art gallery- www.capricorn4.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    I think it sounds fucking stupid.
    It has never taken so long for the band to produce an album. We have waited 5 years. Why postpone it another couple of days if they let us listen for free.

Its like when the actual record comes out, im going to wait another week before i actually play the record. Ive waited 5 years. I can wait another week just for fun.

Moronic.
    Agree. Might as well rename this thread to Unlogical RAFRAG Idiots Unite.

It's not just for fun. It's for the feeling when you have the cd in your hands when you buy it and put it in your cd-player for the very first time. I'm not sure if you understand.

It's also about patience. It'll be fucking hard this week.
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Don't discuss if you are NOT non-listener and you don't understand us! We want to listen it with CD rom in our stereo! I feel difference beetween listening to the mp3 and listening to original record, reading lyrics etc...
    Last edited by Pepsaj; 06-09-2008 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    It's not just for fun. It's for the feeling when you have the cd in your hands when you buy it and put it in your cd-player for the very first time. I'm not sure if you understand.

It's also about patience. It'll be fucking hard this week.
    Dont get me wrong. Im also buying the record. I have preordered it on both CD and Vinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsaj View Post
    Don't discuss if you are NOT non-listener and you don't understand us! We want to listen it with CD rom in our stereo! I feel difference beetween listening to the mp3 and listening to original record, reading lyrics etc...
    Exactly. The feeling is so much better when you hear all the songs fresh from the CD! It would just ruin it to listen to plain mp3's on some radiostation.
    My YouTube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/Youthenergy
    Check out some of my artwork Here.

That wasn't my point if you buy or not buy the record.
    But believe me, the excitement is 100% more intense when you have the physical thing in your hands.
    Dammit, where are all the fucks which wanted to listen to it on the official released date? C'mon, there are more of you, I'm not good at arguments