Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview's and Premiere's Non-Listeners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    That wasn't my point if you buy or not buy the record.
    But believe me, the excitement is 100% more intense when you have the physical thing in your hands.
    Dammit, where are all the fucks which wanted to listen to it on the official released date? C'mon, there are more of you, I'm not good at arguments
    Totally agree! i remember emotions when i bought Splinter. I opened box and i was shocked! I was affraid that the record is broken because of scratches on it! Later i realised that its just graphic...

RAFRAG - 15$, listening it for the first time using cd - priceless

Do you remember how did you listen to your 1st Offspring album for the 1st time? 2nd Offspring album? all of the Offspring albums? And you will remember that you listened RAFRAG for the 1st time on PC from band's official stream, then download some rips and listen to them or you could wait for CD and remember how you've been waiting for RAFRAG for a week longer but the first impression wasn't messed up by bad quality or cheap youtube watching or whatever. Your call. That's the difference, for someone it's big, for another it's little.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Do you remember how did you listen to your 1st Offspring album for the 1st time? 2nd Offspring album? all of the Offspring albums? And you will remember that you listened RAFRAG for the 1st time on PC from band's official stream, then download some rips and listen to them or you could wait for CD and remember how you've been waiting for RAFRAG for a week longer but the first impression wasn't messed up by bad quality or cheap youtube watching or whatever. Your call. That's the difference, for someone it's big, for another it's little.
    Right. And this thread is for these who prefer option number two

Smash on CASSETTE. That's a word you don't hear anymore. The rest were all CD for me though, I bought Ignition sometime soon after.

I remember when i bought Americana in the summer of 99.
    Back then i only bought it for Pretty fly, but the whole thing escalated into something bigger. Those were the fucking days.

Hehe, I bought Americana on cassette, my first one. And then Ixnay. Cd's weren't that common in my country back then, in the era of cassette walkmans
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Hehe, I bought Americana on cassette, my first one. And then Ixnay. Cd's weren't that common in my country back then, in the era of cassette walkmans
    Heh... The same situation in my country :P I had my brother's in law Americana cassete. But I was only a litlle boy then. I was affraid of Pay The Man

I was imagining camels when I heard Pay The Man in the young days.
    Holy fuck, Half-Truism is up. Resist, guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

AAAA.... Damn! I started to listening it, but i shut it down after 5 seconds... Holy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by 6661. View Post
    Oh man, it's like sex to my ears. I creamed sooo hard. Listening to it over and over again. It's soooo good. Just give in guys, just listen to it! It's impossible to resist The Offspring!
    Stop, you're killing us It will be even more to listen to it in one week if opinions are so good.
    Dff, what do you think?