Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Preview's and Premiere's Non-Listeners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Honestly, I'm not even struggling now, I'm expecting my album to arrive in few days and I'm calm.
    Yeah, my Japanese limited edition should arrive tomorrow, so I feel I could hold my breath that long
    Yesterday my band had a gig, and our guitarist, who has already heard the record, started playing and humming Let's Hear it for Rock Bottom (he told me it was that song) backstage, I was thisclose to kicking his ass

I should really be in bed right now but I don't care because I'm...who knows. Tired, probably. I don't know what's going on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just one more day, woo hoo! Congratulations guys

Camilamazed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paki7491 View Post
    My Opinion of this thread:

Hey! Lets show the band how much we like their music by not listening to it even though they've put it on the internet so we can know whether it's worth buying or not!!

Sorry, it's just that it really makes no sense to me.
    My opinion of your reply:

Hey! Let's show these members here how I know how to be annoying just because I have nothing better to say.

Sorry, your reply is just something that makes no sense to me either.

Well, guys, I have to say that I gave up and listening to RAFRAG mp3s now. Pre-ordered the album on amazon.com 2 weeks ago, and after recieved the mail saying that my cd was sent on 15th June and approximate arriving time will be 3rd July... I live in Europe, not North Pole so I find that shipment time very unacceptable. Not another 2 weeks.
    I hope none of you would have the same experience as me!!!
    Not to spoil the album, I'll just say - no matter how good prepeared you are, it still will beat all of your expectations as a huge surprise like it was to me. And see you outside of this thread asap (hopefully)!
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Traitor! Let's burn him at stake!

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Well, guys, I have to say that I gave up and listening to RAFRAG mp3s now. Pre-ordered the album on amazon.com 2 weeks ago, and after recieved the mail saying that my cd was sent on 15th June and approximate arriving time will be 3rd July... I live in Europe, not North Pole so I find that shipment time very unacceptable.
    Hmm why didn't you order it amazon.co.uk, amazon.de or amazon.fr then? You would have had it in a couple days! 2 weeks shipping is quite normal for stores based in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Hmm why didn't you order it amazon.co.uk, amazon.de or amazon.fr then? You would have had it in a couple days! 2 weeks shipping is quite normal for stores based in the US.
    That was my mistake . Never purchased anything from internet before, so I had a "good" first experience, never thought of amazon.co.uk , and .com is .com not .us after all. I guess it's too late to warn others not to repeat my mistake.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

So.. worth the wait?

I'm going to buy it tommorow, but I will wait a little bit longer until I listen to it. I want to listen it with my girlfriend. Oh, now it will be hard to resist, with CD on desk...