Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: To The Offspring, Your New album, Rise and fall, rage and grace, kicks ass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Posse View Post
    i made a mess over this album
    No no...! You should be gentle with package!
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Woaaah this new album's sooo good !

Even the designs in the Lyric's pocket are simply wonderfully drawn !

No more comments, I've gotta listen to it again.

I also wanna say this! The new album is so fuckin' good, you guys tried to break new grounds and still stay true to your hardcore fans and you did it! You fuckin' did it! Every band should take example from the Offspring of how a good rock band shall make albums! Fuck your Chinese Democracy, Axl Rose, when it's never gonna be released...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

This album does kick ass.
    It has almost all of my preferred genres of music, from fast punk beats to softer ballads. The lyrics all mean something, unlike a lot of pop bands (don't kill me!) nowadays talking about how their girlfriend dumped them or they're so sad they want to cut themselves open. They show the views of the world through a sometimes fast, sometimes slow, always awesome album. Plus Dexter's voice reaches into several realms of which I never thought it could. Good examples include A Lot Like Me and Fix You.
    To The Offspring, I couldn't thank you enough for making this album. I know that's fangirlish, but seriously. I enjoy it more than I thought I would.
    Now dance, fucker, dance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this album was just a combination of everything it was damn sweet album i loved it listened to it literally all day yesterday

Awesome album, finally got it today. Difficult to pick any favourites yet, all the tracks are great.

RFRG, great stuff! Awesome lyrics!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I´m not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!