Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn, now the haters have arrived.

Buffalo, NY, home of the worst government on Earth

Default Damn, now the haters have arrived.

Over on the last.fm page for The Offspring, there are like 5 or 6 users in a row who were disappointed with the album, some calling it a commercial sell out, one claimed that the Offspring took a "Stadium Rock" approach which stunk. Many just wanted another Smash...

Why does this always happen to every single veteran band today who simply want the same thing again and again?

hahaha stadium rock?

and how the fuck can they call this a commercial sell out with the comercially successful americana and co1?

Probably those haters had a very bad childhood an have grown up into some group of Douchy McDouchebags whose only life ambition is to unleash their anger upon the band and the unsuspecting human race who just love the album.

Damn those Douches

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Probably those haters had a very bad childhood an have grown up into some group of Douchy McDouchebags whose only life ambition is to unleash their anger upon the band and the unsuspecting human race who just love the album.

Damn those Douches
    thats exactly what i was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded skies View Post
    thats exactly what i was thinking.
    Glad you agree

They can't throw their anger in their bosses face at their work, so The Offspring seem to be the perfect ones to do that to, i guess

holy crap, someone with a different opinion?!

:O

who cares about that?
    the important is what you think.
    there will always be those who won't like.
    I just don't give a fuck

The funniest guy was the one who was like "I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, REALLY!!! PLEASE DON'T GO! NOOOO COME BACK I HAVE AN OPEN MIND I SWEAR"

half-true, half not.

I'd agree, I'm really a little bit disappointed with this thing... But it's not like 'SHIIIIIT!!!!', it's just that some songs have the new sounding. Well, from the band's members' point of view I can understand. While you're young - you have the energy, that punk attitude. But as you get older, you can't win the race against the time, against the world, against yourself. You wish everything would be slower than it is. You get used to silent stuff, music. Something more lyric. Somthing... you can take up to.
    You've got to understand, musicians can't do the same stuff 20 years in a row, or even more if it is. Things change day by day.

shit.

Yeah, I'm surprised that with how old they are they're able to pull off something like "Trust In You". Mad props for that.
    It is difficult to fight against anger for a man who will buy revenge with his soul ~Pericolitis 500 B.C.