Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn, now the haters have arrived.

well,offspring ain't the same band that it was 15 years ago.
    things changed
    offspring changed
    they changed their music style,their lyrics.
    so it is acceptable and even normal to assume that their fans that liked them on ignition or smash,won't like their style as much as that,or that they won't like it at all

Who cares if they hate the album? I think that those bitches listen to My Chemical Romance and think they are so punk that no other band can be more punk than them.

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Who cares if they hate the album? I think that those bitches listen to My Chemical Romance and think they are so punk that no other band can be more punk than them.
    MCR are the punkest band ever! They are so punk that Sex Pistols had to disband and Sid Vicious had to OD because they saw MCR comming and they knew they would be PWNED by MCR

Man, what the hell i'm talking about? Saying MCR and punk in the same line is the worst sin ever (unless you say they are NOT punk).

Anyway, back to the topic. Let them listen whatever they want. Everyone has their own taste for music (although in my opinion their taste is quite shitty) and not everyone will like this CD. Just enjoy the music if you like it.

Peace

Watch this be the frikkin album of the year! I still think this is gonna happen!

ALBUM OF THE YEAR?! man where's your head at? I heard Hammerhead and thought it was alright. I heard the album yesterday hoping to hear something similar and it is probably the WORST album I've ever heard. I was an Offspring fan for 7 years until I got fed up with all their half-assing. With this album i was just hoping I'd be impressed by some kind of comeback (and i ain't talkin commercial wise). Seriously... a pop song about child molestation? That was one of the most embarrassing things i've ever heard. I'm sorry, I wouldn't even forgive a band for making an album like this in a month... never mind TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!

Maybe you should lissen to people who don't want to jump...

Quote Originally Posted by Guillermo90 View Post
    ALBUM OF THE YEAR?! man where's your head at? I heard Hammerhead and thought it was alright. I heard the album yesterday hoping to hear something similar and it is probably the WORST album I've ever heard. I was an Offspring fan for 7 years until I got fed up with all their half-assing. With this album i was just hoping I'd be impressed by some kind of comeback (and i ain't talkin commercial wise). Seriously... a pop song about child molestation? That was one of the most embarrassing things i've ever heard. I'm sorry, I wouldn't even forgive a band for making an album like this in a month... never mind TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!
    C'mon now, tell us what you're really thinking...

Agree with you guys who think they shouldn't produce another Smash or Ignition.I just can't understand why they call a band sellout when they try to make something different instead of repeating themselves.
    Certain people called them sellouts when Ixnay was released after Smash and now when they finally released RAFRAG(which is better than Splinter) people starting the same damn thing over again.As long as there will be different tastes in music,not everyone will be happy.So just enjoy the music and if you don't like it don't waste your time whining about it on forums,just forget it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Art gallery- www.capricorn4.deviantart.com

Personally, I think this is the best album they've ever released. The only thing that perplexes me is how they had this in them the whole time and not managed to bust it out yet.

It's a catch 22,

If they make another Smash, they get hated for not being original.

If they try new stuff (piano, acoustic..etc) they get hated for becoming too poppy, or selling out....
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses