Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Damn, now the haters have arrived.

I feel that the second half isn't the strongest, but the first 4, and a few random other tracks are some of the best Offspring songs ever made.

However, people who feel the album sucks, simply because they didn't recreate Smash or Ixnay is just pissy because they support Progresso.

"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks... Alone."
    - Iron Maiden, "Fear Of The Dark"

Seriously, as said before, recreate smash & ixnay repeatedly and you get people complaining all their songs sound the same. Some people just want to complain.
    I know their style did partly change but they grew up, became more mature etc., I wouldnt call them sell-outs. I don't think if they were trying to sell out they'd release Hammerhead? Hammerhead is so aggressive and serious!
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

Also I remember when people said Americana was a sell-out b/c of like wdygaj and pretty fly but those are funny songs. Like pretty fly is a really good idea, I knew kids in highschool like that, it was hilarious and really cleverly written. Additionally, the tune was a bit lighter but it's not like you could use a song that sounds like session and sing about some wigger. Like give them a break, I know it's frustrating the amount of air time that got in comparison to TKAA but it's a funny song, they tried something new and it was good, I think.
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.