Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did hearing Half-Truism make you cry

Default Did hearing Half-Truism make you cry

Did hearing Half-Truism make you cry it did me. Serously its there best since gone away. I dont care what ya guys think its there best song on there new record though its there best album in a while

i can understand if gone away makes you upset because the song is about loss but half truisum just isnt really a song like that yes ok chours is very powerful but ...no not really
    When a pretty face.

When I first heard it, I got extreme goosebumps. But no crying.
    It's great to see anyway The Offspring are making music which makes people cry. I hope it were tears of joy, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Self-Truism is one of my favourite songs of the new album, like some reviewer said it does remind me slightly of some My Chemical Romance music but it is most definitely The Offspring

i didnt cry, thats a bit extreme.
    it is immense though

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    When I first heard it, I got extreme goosebumps. But no crying.
    It's great to see anyway The Offspring are making music which makes people cry. I hope it were tears of joy, though!
    Of course there my favorite band ever and half truism is just an amazing song

Well, when I first heared it I was quiet amazed, but it didn't really make me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff316 View Post
    Did hearing Half-Truism make you cry it did me. Serously its there best since gone away. I dont care what ya guys think its there best song on there new record though its there best album in a while
    cry? no...but i felt like it's the best song for representing a last hearing....i can picture myself crying while singing it at their very last concert! yeah

well...i think i'll cry the entire concert tho LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

No, but, as a matter of fact, I cried while listening to "Kristy, are yo doing okay?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cejus View Post
    No, but, as a matter of fact, I cried while listening to "Kristy, are yo doing okay?"
    hahah same here