Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Mums!!!

Hybrid View

Question Young Mums!!!

sorry to waste a thread on this but what is everyones opinions on what age you should be when you have kids and what do you think of people who have kids at young ages or anything else on the subject

im 22 and i have two kids they were planned i've been with my partner for 8 years and i love my kids, i had my first child at 20, this becomes a big problem occasionally when i talk to people as soon as i say i have kids theres this big sorta silence if you know what i mean

it doesnt make me mad because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it does upset me as isnt putting your nose up at young mums and judging the same as judging someone for instance the music they listen to or what clothes they are wearing

i would love to hear everyones HONEST opinions dont care what they are
    Last edited by oh_strange_one; 06-16-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Last edited by Jebus; 06-15-2008 at 11:55 PM.

that kind of stuff is stupid, but i was 20 when i had my son and i didnt sleep around but i still get shit for it

Smile

i dont agree with kids going out to have kids just for the hell of it especially under the age of 18 but i was twenty and im not a kid and i wasnt sleeping around i admit im insane i have a crazy sense of humor and im a bit wild but when it comes to my kids im a damn good parent and not ashamed to admit

Quote Originally Posted by oh_strange_one View Post
    i dont agree with kids going out to have kids just for the hell of it especially under the age of 18 but i was twenty and im not a kid and i wasnt sleeping around i admit im insane i have a crazy sense of humor and im a bit wild but when it comes to my kids im a damn good parent and not ashamed to admit
    Age doesn't matter and can't judge how good of a prent you are but i'll tell you I work at a walmart where i've seen ten year old buying condoms, where noone says "please", "thank you" or "hi" even when in front of kids, where i've told the kids right in front of the parents if they rolelrblade in the store and there's a spill they don't see they could be seriously injured and the parents not giving a shit then me helping them get some goldfish and them just walking away afterward without a word and letting their kid continue to rollerblade in the store.

A little baby running around the store by herself with the parents sitting on the bench not giving a shit where she is or what she's doing, untill i told them to get their kid, because someone could easily kidnap her, then letting her run around again without looking after her, two minutes later. I saw this all yesterday and it's like this everyday.

Yesterday, I saw two idiots in a fight, because the mom was trying to protect her daughter from hearing swear words. It then resulted in making fun of the other idiots' clothes and walking away. They are both idiots.

The parents I saw were in their thirties or forties and I bet anything a 14 year old could take better care of a child than the scum I see everyday. Sadly, the kids will end up as stupid and worthless as the parents.
    Last edited by SkunkIt; 06-23-2008 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

i have two friends in my year, only recently turned 16.. one has already had her baby, who she pans off on her mother and grandmother... the other is due in august...
    I am in a long and stable relationship... and i know im like hardly even 16 and shit, but i know a good thing when i see it... im not saying me and him will last forever, but we will have a crack at it... we have recently been talking about marriage and kids... personally, i would rather have a life and some money to back me up before i throw my heart into raising a child... i think between 25 and 30 is the best time to have your first one... as for the subject of marriage, if you think you want to spend the rest of your life with the same person.. go for it, but it isnt all smiles....
    My 17 year old cousin has also just got pregnant... i love her to pieces, but i am worried about her abilities to be a mother... she is somewhat immature, she did try for the baby with her boyfriend, i have doubt as if he knew about this plan... but her methods are not for me to question.
    I dont think it wise to have children before the age of 25, but if it works, it works...
    I wish you the best of luck =]

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkIt View Post
    Age doesn't matter and can't judge how good of a prent you are but i'll tell you I work at a walmart where i've seen ten year old buying condoms, where noone says "please", "thank you" or "hi" even when in front of kids, where i've told the kids right in front of the parents if they rolelrblade in the store and there's a spill they don't see they could be seriously injured and the parents not giving a shit then me helping them get some goldfish and them just walking away afterward without a word and letting their kid continue to rollerblade in the store.

A little baby running around the store by herself with the parents sitting on the bench not giving a shit where she is or what she's doing, untill i told them to get their kid, because someone could easily kidnap her, then letting her run around again without looking after her, two minutes later. I saw this all yesterday and it's like this everyday.

Yesterday, I saw two idiots in a fight, because the mom was trying to protect her daughter from hearing swear words. It then resulted in making fun of the other idiots' clothes and walking away. They are both idiots.

The parents I saw were in their thirties or forties and I bet anything a 14 year old could take better care of a child than the scum I see everyday. Sadly, the kids will end up as stupid and worthless as the parents.
    know what u mean in my area there is a really rough street but kids are still bunged out on street and im not kidding i've seen a 3 yr old playing out and swearing and vandalising a god damn 3 yr old it makes me sick my eldest child is only two but i'll be damned if im letting him out of my sight till the day he leaves home and is old enough to take care of himself i will try hardest not to smother him (lol and wont succeed) but i wont be letting him play out on his own till he is about 6/7 and even then i dont want to do that i'd prefer him in garden i love my kids and would never forgive myself if i did a bad job raising them or let them get in harms way

I don't have a problem with people having kids when they are young. I just have a problem with people having kids altogether. I really hate those little shits!

Quote Originally Posted by djchopdogfresh View Post
    I don't have a problem with people having kids when they are young. I just have a problem with people having kids altogether. I really hate those little shits!
    lol thats a fair point

i have good kids they are reasonably well behaved a lil hyper though like me

I knew two kids that were my age and they were already pregnant. My thoughts are that anyone under 20 should not be having kids.
    In my case, I really don't want kids. Nor do I want to get married. I'm probably going to (since you never know what the future brings) but as of now, it's a no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]