Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Mums!!!

Question Young Mums!!!

sorry to waste a thread on this but what is everyones opinions on what age you should be when you have kids and what do you think of people who have kids at young ages or anything else on the subject

im 22 and i have two kids they were planned i've been with my partner for 8 years and i love my kids, i had my first child at 20, this becomes a big problem occasionally when i talk to people as soon as i say i have kids theres this big sorta silence if you know what i mean

it doesnt make me mad because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it does upset me as isnt putting your nose up at young mums and judging the same as judging someone for instance the music they listen to or what clothes they are wearing

i would love to hear everyones HONEST opinions dont care what they are
    Last edited by oh_strange_one; 06-16-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Last edited by Jebus; 06-15-2008 at 11:55 PM.

that kind of stuff is stupid, but i was 20 when i had my son and i didnt sleep around but i still get shit for it

Smile

i dont agree with kids going out to have kids just for the hell of it especially under the age of 18 but i was twenty and im not a kid and i wasnt sleeping around i admit im insane i have a crazy sense of humor and im a bit wild but when it comes to my kids im a damn good parent and not ashamed to admit

I don't have a problem with people having kids when they are young. I just have a problem with people having kids altogether. I really hate those little shits!

Quote Originally Posted by djchopdogfresh View Post
    I don't have a problem with people having kids when they are young. I just have a problem with people having kids altogether. I really hate those little shits!
    lol thats a fair point

i have good kids they are reasonably well behaved a lil hyper though like me

I knew two kids that were my age and they were already pregnant. My thoughts are that anyone under 20 should not be having kids.
    In my case, I really don't want kids. Nor do I want to get married. I'm probably going to (since you never know what the future brings) but as of now, it's a no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm glad i had my kids i'll admit that before having my first child i was like 'im never having kids' but me and partner started talking and ended up trying for one and when i had my son he wasnt breathing when he was born (he was 8 weeks early) and they had to resusitate him (soz about spelling) he was tiny and he was a on a machine for about 2 weeks, although i was frightened (i literally cryed until he came home 4 weeks later ) and also my daughter was 8 weeks early and she nearly died at birth aswell but she was stronger than my son was so she pulled through really quick, it really opened my eyes to what is important and to not judge people, someone i knew had a baby at 15 which i disagree with but i've learned not to judge her

I don't have enough time to explain my full ideas on this subject, so I'll just say this - I have no idea why people are in such a bloody rush to have kids these days. The thing is, it's way too easy to have kids now, at least in the UK - have one, and everything is sorted for you. House, money, etc etc.

So now we're in a ridiculous situation where people are having children in order to get lots of money, because it's easier than getting a job and you'll get more than you would on the dole. And if that isn't sad, I don't know what is.

I know that's probably not the case with you, mate, but the majority of the time it is. And it disgusts me, frankly.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

That's sick. Having kids for money is wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]