Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Mums!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer View Post
    I don't have enough time to explain my full ideas on this subject, so I'll just say this - I have no idea why people are in such a bloody rush to have kids these days. The thing is, it's way too easy to have kids now, at least in the UK - have one, and everything is sorted for you. House, money, etc etc.

So now we're in a ridiculous situation where people are having children in order to get lots of money, because it's easier than getting a job and you'll get more than you would on the dole. And if that isn't sad, I don't know what is.

I know that's probably not the case with you, mate, but the majority of the time it is. And it disgusts me, frankly.
    for your information i was working while i was pregnant with my second child but the hospital advised me to take time off for the safety of me and my unborn child im now studying and as for the money and house i was about to rent a house and it broke through me and my partner have two kids and we live in a one bedroomed flat and the money u get extra only just covers nappies and milk and stuff

i had kids because i love kids and because my relationship had moved to that stage also because i want to see my kids grow up and their kids and so on

I just posted that video in jest. I didn't seriously mean to imply you were a whore. =p

I don't see the point of rushing into motherhood so quickly. Seems more practical to enjoy your young adulthood and spend your money on an education without the the financial burden of two kids. Then have kids when you're financially secured.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    I just posted that video in jest. I didn't seriously mean to imply you were a whore. =p

I don't see the point of rushing into motherhood so quickly. Seems more practical to enjoy your young adulthood and spend your money on an education without the the financial burden of two kids. Then have kids when you're financially secured.
    lol didnt say u were just meant that i dont agree with that

my kids dont get in the way of my life they have actually helped me like in my studies lol for instance i was studying child pyschology i just dont see kids as being in the way but its different for everyone

Default TheUnholyNightbringer

lol soz if i got funny i didnt realise wot u wrote at bottom about not implying u meant me personally soz mate i just get heated when ppl assume the worst i do get what u mean though i know of ppl who have kidsfor money and it makes me sick theres a woman i know shes a complete bitch and she has three kids and she openly says she hates kids it disgusts me completely shes a cow kids are human beings aswell and shouldnt be used as pawns in life its pathetic i love my kids i'd die for them they are brill

Well, my mother had me when she was 22, but that was back in 1985. Nowadays I think it's a very young age to have children. Maybe it's just me, but I think people aren't mature enough at that age to be in charge of a child.

Of course, it also depends on the specific situation of the people in question. And, of course, it also depends on where you're living at. For instance, if you live in Spain like I do, it's almost impossible to get out of your parents' house before you're 25/30. Believe me, it really is, even if you've been working for some years. Go imagine how hard it is if you've been studying 5 years in the university instead of earning money.

What I mean by those unconnected thoughts is that everything depends on the person. Maybe for you it was the normal thing to do at that age, but maybe for most of the people it isn't, due to their situation. And maybe that's why they can't put themselves in your place, and see you as a weird young mum.

PS: pleeeeeease, use dots to separate your sentences. Or use "lols" if you want to separate them if you want, but please do it, otherwise it's very hard to read for us who don't are native English speakers.

And if I can't afford it, I'm gonna eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    And Phillip, you know you're a special case.
    I'm special

Just to put a twist on this thing, parents can also get too old. My mother had me when she was 36, which is fine by me. But I've been thinking about how I would feel,if she had been older than that. Having really old parents can't be fun. My Grandfather died, when my father was 17, of natural causes, so one of the negative aspects are losing your parents at an early age.

Personally, I think people in their 50's having babies are selfish.
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Superdope View Post
    Just to put a twist on this thing, parents can also get too old. My mother had me when she was 36, which is fine by me. But I've been thinking about how I would feel,if she had been older than that. Having really old parents can't be fun. My Grandfather died, when my father was 17, of natural causes, so one of the negative aspects are losing your parents at an early age.

Personally, I think people in their 50's having babies are selfish.
    thats kind of reason i had kids young i just want to be in my kids life as long as possible i suppose poor things but thats just way i feel

i love 'em and would'nt change a thing
    if ppl hate me for it then so be coz it they are worth the world to me

I think once you're in your 20's it's fair game if you want to have some kids, the only thing I'd say is be entirely sure both potential parents want the same thing, and that the kid would be coming into a stable environment.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    I think once you're in your 20's it's fair game if you want to have some kids, the only thing I'd say is be entirely sure both potential parents want the same thing, and that the kid would be coming into a stable environment.
    yeah i agree